Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Empty VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Beth,

I just got a huge warning when I attempted to look at Pea's message about prayers for her husband. Just FYI. See below ASAP!

Fraudulent Web Page Blocked

You attempted to access:

https://cookingfriends.forumotion.com/t313-need-prayers-for-my-hubs#3088

This web page is a known fraudulent web page. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this page.

For your protection, this web page has been blocked. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.

Exit this site

Continue to site anyway

2VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:49 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Gawd, I don't have a clue of what to do....

Barb, any ideas?

If, perchance, the thread is infected, should we delete it and post it again?

Anyone?

We're open to suggestions...

3VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

I've got no clue but I'm glad you got back online. I didn't go back in, though, as I was "afearing!"

Good luck with that!

4VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

opened up just fine for me.Might be just your pc.

5VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Barbara101 wrote:opened up just fine for me.Might be just your pc.
I hope so, Barbara, but my Norton has always been pretty reliable. I just wanted to let you guys know just in case!

6VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:04 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I just went in and read all three posts. No problem.

Crybaby, maybe your Norton is reacting to the phrasing, as many phishing scams are requests for prayers and/or money...

7VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Norton was the reason both my laptop & desk top blew up. With in the same week.

laptop was $200. to repair. Wiped clean. Had loads & loads of Virus on it.

Desk top the same.. $189.

They put on some sort of FREE protection VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT 3267860543 on both. AdBlock.VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT 3267860543 

I wish I had the money back I spent for Norton. I could buy another pc lol.

8VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT WARNING I JUST GOT Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:07 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Glad everything is okay!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum