Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings, all!

+5
UNCLE JIMMY
NormM
bethk
Barbara101
muzicgirl
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greetings, all! Empty Greetings, all! Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:14 pm

muzicgirl

muzicgirl

Hi to old friends, and those I haven't met yet!
Greetings, all! Waving_smiley
Some of you may remember me from the old cooking.com forum.
In a very roundabout way I seem to have made it over here.  
I found cookingtalkforums first, but wasn't sure if I was welcome over there ...
I was invited over here by Beth K who says some of you missed me! Greetings, all! Medium-blushHope that's true.
Seems to be a whole lot of the same folks as the other board, so not sure what the diff might be, but ...
I just thought I'd stick my toe in the water, see how inviting it might be over here.
But if there are folks here who aren't happy to see me, just say so, and I'll take off. Seriously. I don't wanna interrupt the happy community vibe.
Greetings, all! Smileyandfallingpeacesigns

2Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Greetings, all! RosesWTOG

Glad to have you. Love your Smilies.Greetings, all! 3593629538 

3Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:29 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Muzicgirl, we are happy to have you jump in! We had a conversation just in the last week or so and we talked about how we enjoyed your contributions to the cooking conversations.

As you have time to look around you'll come across the exchange at the bottom in problems or comments...in our thread about inviting more people to join us.

Many you will recognize...I'm not sure if you've met Imelda - she's our friend from Arizona who cooks Indonesian dishes and loves spicy chiles and rice. But you'll recognize others, I'm sure. And everyone is super nice, to date we've not had one argument or screaming match....lol. Seriously, we just like to play with our food and chat about lots of things.

I'll apologize right now about being unable to post pics....I am back in Ohio until September when I'll return to my REAL pc and be able to post pics of food. Right now I'm limited due to the fact all I have to use is an iPad. But at least I can communicate and connect. Thank goodness for small favors.

So, again, welcome. Thanks for coming by.

4Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:32 pm

muzicgirl

muzicgirl

Hi, Barb and Beth! Greetings, all! Waving_smiley_zpsc81a1019

5Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:54 pm

NormM

NormM

I am pretty sure I can say we are ALL very happy to see you here!

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

6Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:57 pm

muzicgirl

muzicgirl

NormM wrote:I am pretty sure I can say we are ALL very happy to see you here!

Norm, I am relieved to hear that! I am happy to see YOU! Smile 

7Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:19 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

muzicgirl wrote:Hi to old friends, and those I haven't met yet!
I found cookingtalkforums first, but wasn't sure if I was welcome over there ...
I was invited over here by Beth K who says some of you missed me! Greetings, all! Medium-blushHope that's true.
Seems to be a whole lot of the same folks as the other board, so not sure what the diff might be, but ...
I just thought I'd stick my toe in the water, see how inviting it might be over here.
But if there are folks here who aren't happy to see me, just say so, and I'll take off. Seriously. I don't wanna interrupt the happy community vibe.

Oh! W0W.... Do my eye's play tricks on me??
Yippy! Its Muzicgirl .... I'm the old Retired Italian from the now defunct Cooking.com site..

So How is Muzicgirl??? We all decided to gather beside Beths and Barbara's Apron strings on this family friendly type forum.

Oh, It will be so much fun now....but let me forwarn you Muzicgirl..Make sure you have plenty of tissues on hand from the drool looking at the pics here.

Again...Thanks for coming over and being here with us.

Jimmy

8Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:47 pm

muzicgirl

muzicgirl

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
muzicgirl wrote:Hi to old friends, and those I haven't met yet!

Oh! W0W.... Do my eye's play tricks on me??
Yippy! Its Muzicgirl .... I'm the old Retired Italian from the now defunct Cooking.com site..

So How is Muzicgirl??? We all decided to gather beside Beths and Barbara's Apron strings on this family friendly type forum.

Oh, It will be so much fun now....but let me forwarn you Muzicgirl..Make sure you have plenty of tissues on hand from the drool looking at the pics here.

Again...Thanks for coming over and being here with us.

Jimmy

Jimmy!  How I've missed ya!! Greetings, all! Kiss
It's been a while!
Things are okay, still workin' away.  Daughter has moved back home with hubby and infant son in tow, so now we have 5 adults and one baby in our little tiny house!  It's chaotic, but I'm pretty sure I have the cutest grandson in the world, so that sorta makes up for it! Wink Wink Wink

9Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:06 pm

cookingirl

cookingirl

WELCOME!!!
Musicgirl!!!!!

Greetings, all! 3267860543 

Greetings, all! 4056093967 

10Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:12 pm

muzicgirl

muzicgirl

cookingirl wrote:WELCOME!!!
Musicgirl!!!!!

Greetings, all! 3267860543 

Greetings, all! 4056093967 

thank you, Cookingirl, nice to make your accquaintance. Smile
Dunno where you are near Boston, but I grew up on the south shore ... primarily Scituate Smile
been in CA for over 30 years now, though ... Smile

11Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:42 am

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

Welcome Muzicgirl... happy Greetings, all! 635107192  Greetings, all! 3921676023  Greetings, all! 266346835 Greetings, all! 4165659054 Greetings, all! 3602300868 Greetings, all! 3267860543  and enjoy your stay..

I like you artichoke flower
Greetings, all! 3593629538

12Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:53 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Muzicgirl, I am tickled pink to see you here.  I just mentioned to Barbara the other day how I missed you, your delicious vegetarian dishes and the wonderful pics you used to post!  

Am sooo glad you found your way over here!  It's truly a fun, peaceful site and everyone is very kind, too.  There's not a dud in the group!
--Michelle

13Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:42 am

Niagara Visitor

I'm also happy to see you here again! I'm not doing much cooking these days because of hubby's medical condition and I find that I miss not making a nice meal daily. I'm trying to do it at least a couple of times a week.

14Greetings, all! Empty Just sayin' hi Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:02 pm

muzicgirl

muzicgirl

Hi, y'all,
I was surprised to receive an email from y'all this morning, 7/6/2023.
It's been a while!
I decided to pop over and see what's shakin'. Looks like mostly all the same ol' gang. Glad you all seem to be doing well.
So, howdy! Just thought I should say hello once every 5 years or so, lol! Laughing Razz cheers

Imelda HL likes this post

15Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:08 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

muzicgirl wrote:Hi, y'all,
I was surprised to receive an email from y'all this morning, 7/6/2023.
It's been a while!
I decided to pop over and see what's shakin'.  Looks like mostly all the same ol' gang.  Glad you all seem to be doing well.
So, howdy! Just thought I should say hello once every 5 years or so, lol! Laughing Razz cheers

Glad you stopped by to say hello!

It's been a long while! Our numbers have dwindled....sadly, many are gone.

But we're hanging in there keeping one another company.

muzicgirl likes this post

16Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:16 pm

muzicgirl

muzicgirl

So, what's for dinner?  Very Happy

hmm, edit ... Looks like I'll need to refresh my memory on how to respond in this forum, lol!

17Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:29 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

muzicgirl wrote:
So, what's for dinner?  Very Happy

hmm, edit ... Looks like I'll need to refresh my memory on how to respond in this forum, lol!

Most conversations go on in the "What's Cooking This Month" thread.....

18Greetings, all! Empty Re: Greetings, all! Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:41 pm

muzicgirl

muzicgirl

bethk wrote:

Most conversations go on in the "What's Cooking This Month" thread.....

gotcha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum