Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lasagne rollups.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lasagne rollups. Empty Lasagne rollups. Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:09 am

Cookin Lore

New show on local, Toronto TV scene, Called "The Good Stuff" with Mary Berg i, I think 38 years old, and a bubbly, energetic host. Canadian Master Chef winner, and I really like her down to earth cooking. The other day she made Lasagna rollups, rather than doing it in layers. I am going to make it/them soon.

She cooked the noodles, spread all the fixings that go into making a lasagna on each noodle, , rolled each up, placed in a 9x9 inch pan, poured the sauce on top, and voila! lasagna done. They would be so easy to serve and simple to make just 4 of them for me!

bethk likes this post

2Lasagne rollups. Empty Re: Lasagne rollups. Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:08 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

My daughter has been making those for years. Her family love them.

At least they did when they were in school and living at home full time. Now they're both in college and would, I'm sure, love them even more if they could get home more often......

3Lasagne rollups. Empty Re: Lasagne rollups. Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:23 pm

Cookin Lore

It never occurred to me to make them like that. I love lasagna, but thought it was too much hassle to make a pan full of it, then freeze etc. Am in the middle of making them right now. My kitchen smells great.

I thought I sent this, but didn't. Its now a couple of hours later, roll ups are done an d two eaten! Best lasagne ever! I made 7 in total, baked two for myself for dinner, and five are going in the freezer for another day. Sending pictures, Beth.

bethk likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum