Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my breadmachine

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my breadmachine Empty my breadmachine Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

is going belly up. Sad Sad Sad I sure put that thing to good use.

I was making pizza dough & it didn't.. I re started it so lets see what it does.

I sure got my $50 worth out of it first..

Not sure I will buy another one.

2my breadmachine Empty Re: my breadmachine Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

I love mine, and I know from the way I use it, it will be worn out soon.. I'm thinking about get another one.. I bought mine 4 years ago at a thrift store for $5, it looked brand new, still in the box and no crumbs at all.. so now I start looking for it at the thrift stores to see if I can find a good one like the one I have now.. I'm making onion chive roll and 8 braid bread Very Happy

3my breadmachine Empty Re: my breadmachine Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

oh thats what I will do.goodwill..I go there to get books all the time.I will keep my eye out for one.. my breadmachine 3602300868

4my breadmachine Empty Re: my breadmachine Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:25 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Doesn't it just amaze you at some of the really good stuff you can find at the thrift stores?

I don't find treasures every time, but often enough to keep me going back. I think one of the key things is to go in the morning to get the best variety and selection.

5my breadmachine Empty Re: my breadmachine Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

i re started it. my breadmachine 2876911673 so I kept smelling baked bread.

I just checked the stupid thing & it baked the pizza dough. my breadmachine 2876911673

this thing is messed up..

6my breadmachine Empty Re: my breadmachine Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:48 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

We have one, too, a good one -- Hitachi! I used to use it all the time until we cut back on carbs several years ago. Have been longing for a grilled pizza so I might make some pizza dough soon.

I'll never forget Brian's face when he smelled bread cooking -- and would like to see that look again.

Brian retires next Friday so I may surprise him with a nice loaf of Cranberry Orange Bread -- easy but terrific!

7my breadmachine Empty Re: my breadmachine Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:23 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

I'm back on "some" carbs....but not nearly eating as much as I use to.

Tell Brian, "congratulations" from me. He's going to love the part about not having to go to work every day but he'll probably miss his daily interaction with coworkers for a while. Does he have any plans to pursue a hobby or is he just going to "wing it"?

8my breadmachine Empty Re: my breadmachine Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:25 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Barbara101 wrote:i re started it. my breadmachine 2876911673 so I kept smelling baked bread.

I just checked the stupid thing & it baked the pizza dough. my breadmachine 2876911673

this thing is messed up..

So slice it up and call it "breadsticks".....bet the boys will eat it!

my breadmachine 266346835

9my breadmachine Empty Re: my breadmachine Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:35 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

thats what I did. it looks really good too.lmao. like a small of bread.

I figure they can make a pizza sandwich.hah or maybe toast it with piled pizza stuff on top.

I couldn't do this again if I tried.

I am going to make a batch in my KA looks easy IDK.
oddly it is the same recipe as mine. says just let it knead 5 minutes on #2 speed.so I will see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum