Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SO.... This happened this morning..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SO.... This happened this morning.. Empty SO.... This happened this morning.. Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:15 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

I roasted  a chicken for the dogs food. And they sure know it.Molly was beside herself waiting for some. bounce bounce 

Done.. I cut off some dark and mix some of the fat in brown rice..They had their treat..

Moving on to this morning....I find the foil I wrapped the skin and hunks of fat on the skin, and a few bones in the living room.....Thanks to Ms Cat who now at her old age gets on the stove affraid affraid affraid cat   (she now has to drink from my glass or cup ) No

Molly sleeps on the bed with me and she did get off the bed in the night.

Maggie I think got the midnight snack.I found a very soft pile..She is hiding..

Vet said raw is fine ,cooked not so much..Give them barley or some other fiber grain..( I made brown rice) Bread..pumpkin...
Molly is loving that.. Maggie is hiding and will not have any part of it...

so I am waiting for the end results.. SO.... This happened this morning.. 2855670339

2SO.... This happened this morning.. Empty Re: SO.... This happened this morning.. Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Eeewwwww!

SO.... This happened this morning.. 2876911673SO.... This happened this morning.. 2876911673SO.... This happened this morning.. 2876911673SO.... This happened this morning.. 2876911673

3SO.... This happened this morning.. Empty Re: SO.... This happened this morning.. Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:39 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

A pile of what? Poop?

4SO.... This happened this morning.. Empty Re: SO.... This happened this morning.. Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:42 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Yesterday I cleaned the carpets. This morning I found two fresh hairballs spewed on my carpet. The next house I own it going to have no carpet at all except for throw rugs.

5SO.... This happened this morning.. Empty Re: SO.... This happened this morning.. Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:47 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Sounds like such fun....

Your life is so FULL with your furry friends! ((and your furry friend is full, too!))

6SO.... This happened this morning.. Empty Re: SO.... This happened this morning.. Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:07 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Oh man ... I would LOVE LOVE LOVE NO carpet.Throw up from the cat. dogs putting their food and ice cubes everywhere and that makes spots. Poop. yes!!!
hair/fur..

Maggie must have been the bone eater,she had the poops and did not eat anything.I gave her sweet pot and chicken and rice.Nope..

But today she ate.

No throws rugs either.I put one down and they think it is their paper...I took all of them up..

and now before bed ,I check the kitchen for anything not put up..

7SO.... This happened this morning.. Empty Re: SO.... This happened this morning.. Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:45 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

I am green with envy. When you have pets like us: two cats of our own and Roomie has three cats and two dogs, carpet is not a good idea. Even the wood floors have fur dust bunnies floating around every day. Of course I am the one who vacuums. God forbid roomie should lift a hand. And the fur floats and sticks on everything. Just no way to control it except by shaving all the cats down to the skin which is not a good idea.
A couple of days ago I spent the morning with a Magic Eraser scrubbing the bottom of the walls. Her dog's eyes get this goop that turns red and when they run out of her room for their daily play in the yard, they sling this gunk on the walls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum