Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apple Rose Pastry

+4
Bugster2
NormM
Barbara101
bethk
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Apple Rose Pastry - Page 2 Empty Re: Apple Rose Pastry Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:24 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Yeah, Tori is my shadow in the kitchen. When I go to her house she gets up early with me in the morning and we make scones ~ Cinnamon Sugar Scones. It started as a way to use up left over biscuit dough and now it's requested every time. That and muffins. And chocolate chip cookies. And strawberry yogurt mini pies. And Molton Chocolate Cakes (like when they were here at Easter). Her mom is the bread baker but she much prefers cooking with Grandma! LOL

27Apple Rose Pastry - Page 2 Empty Re: Apple Rose Pastry Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:31 pm

NormM

NormM

Those were are and look tasty too. Your granddaughter is lucky to have you.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

28Apple Rose Pastry - Page 2 Empty Re: Apple Rose Pastry Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:56 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

NormM wrote:Those were are and look tasty too.  Your granddaughter is lucky to have you.

Nah, it's the other way around.....I'm really lucky to have her! LOL

29Apple Rose Pastry - Page 2 Empty Re: Apple Rose Pastry Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

bethk wrote:
NormM wrote:Those were are and look tasty too.  Your granddaughter is lucky to have you.

Nah, it's the other way around.....I'm really lucky to have her!  LOL

That's why it's such a cool relationship, Beth -- you each feel the same way about the other.

30Apple Rose Pastry - Page 2 Empty Re: Apple Rose Pastry Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:50 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

My friend, Barb (from Toledo), came over today to learn how to make the apple roses. She wants to make them when her friends come over for game night. I had wanted to try making them "half-size", using the mini muffin tins as a trial. It worked fine. They only had to bake for about 25 minutes (got 18 out of 1 sheet of puff pastry) and still came out big enough to be 2 bites.

Apple Rose Pastry - Page 2 MINI%20Apple%20Roses

31Apple Rose Pastry - Page 2 Empty Re: Apple Rose Pastry Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:30 pm

cookingirl

cookingirl

Looks Gorgeous, Beth!!

32Apple Rose Pastry - Page 2 Empty Re: Apple Rose Pastry Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:10 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

bethk wrote:My friend, Barb (from Toledo), came over today to learn how to make the apple roses.  She wants to make them when her friends come over for game night.  I had wanted to try making them "half-size", using the mini muffin tins as a trial.  It worked fine.  They only had to bake for about 25 minutes (got 18 out of 1 sheet of puff pastry) and still came out big enough to be 2 bites.

Apple Rose Pastry - Page 2 MINI%20Apple%20Roses

Ooh, the little ones are sooo cute!

33Apple Rose Pastry - Page 2 Empty Re: Apple Rose Pastry Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:36 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Thanks! They are a bit time consuming but I think are impressive enough to take to any party.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum