Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Almost had a heart attack

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Almost had a heart attack Empty Almost had a heart attack Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:27 am

Bugster2

Bugster2

It is 4AM. I am up again with pain from my cystitis, when suddenly I hear this sound of someone outside my (open) window. Another noise of something hitting the ground. I turn around and see a flashlight waving around. I am about to take flight to wake up my sleeping DH so he can get killed chasing off God knows what when I take a peek out the front door window and see a van with a white spotlight aimed at the front door. It drives off. What the hell?? I open the front door (smart huh) to see if there is anything amiss. I spy a package on the ground. I am getting a delivery from Amazon Prime at 4 in the morning! JEEEZZZ!! I am still shaking. Wait till I tell my DH. He will give me a dressing down for peeking out the front door.

2Almost had a heart attack Empty Re: Almost had a heart attack Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:46 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Gosh 4am. They came here one time at 10pm.Needless to say I did not open the door.I knew I did not order anything so I was not expecting anything.It was from my DS,lol They left the box anyway.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum