Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

things happen in three's

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1things happen in three's Empty things happen in three's Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

wonder what is next.

Ms Kat is very very sick.I may lose her.But so far she is being cared for.
Testing so far her heart is small. she is diabetic & is hyper thyroid.
Just had to pay deposit of 900 to keep her under care.Plus get this they close at noon & no one to check on her on sunday.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

if she makes it I will be giving her insulin shots ..Plus her meds are not covered like mine are.. oh whoa is me... pale pale 

so what is next? I am waiting for the other shoe to drop...

2things happen in three's Empty Re: things happen in three's Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:23 pm

cookingirl

cookingirl

Oh Barb, I am so sorry to hear this. You have been thru a lot lately.
poor Ms Kat! I had to give my last cat insulin shots twice a day! I know what it is like...
No one comes in to feed, check on the cats on Sundays? That is strange. They need food and water.....
I know my Vet does the same, but you have to make arrangements (pay someone) to check on them during off hours; if they feel a cat needs to be watched over that period of time, they will recommend that you go to one of the e-Vets...very expensive, but they are cared for 24/7......

(((hugs))))

3things happen in three's Empty Re: things happen in three's Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:44 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

vet office does not even have the insulin.Cvs just called me to ok for them get it.Guess they will charge me for someone to drive the block to go get it..

the no one there really concerns me..

IF IF IF she makes thro this I can only hope she will not me grief to give the shots.she gives me fits just to put the vile of flea meds on her neck..

4things happen in three's Empty Re: things happen in three's Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:49 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

and how are YOU feeling?

Have you gotten food in your system?

5things happen in three's Empty Re: things happen in three's Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:52 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

yes . I fell a little bit better.I had cup of coffee this morning.lol small steps..
I was fixin to order a pizza but now I am so upset I am not hungry..

6things happen in three's Empty Re: things happen in three's Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:00 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

eat anyway.

don't worry about the salt right now...just get some nourishment in you, please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]