Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This beats 'em all

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This beats 'em all Empty This beats 'em all Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

By the way, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

So, I am reading the paper this morning, the food section, of course. I start reading a a review about a new yakitori restaurant that has opened, called MCow. The writer goes immediately to the restroom to wash his hands before sitting down. When he goes in and takes a look around, his first instinct is to run. Feet, don't fail me now! The bathroom is spotless and new. No problem there. But, as he looks around, he sees this thing placed between the sink and the urinal. A tall, deep trough. It is labeled. It is a barf sink! This beats all! I would have been out of that place before my feet. If I was hungry, I wouldn't be now. Can you imagine walking in there when someone is using that sink? OMG!

2This beats 'em all Empty Re: This beats 'em all Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:01 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Bugster2 wrote:By the way, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

So, I am reading the paper this morning, the food section, of course. I start reading a a review about a new yakitori restaurant that has opened, called MCow. The writer goes immediately to the restroom to wash his hands before sitting down. When he goes in and takes a look around, his first instinct is to run. Feet, don't fail me now! The bathroom is spotless and new. No problem there. But, as he looks around, he sees this thing placed between the sink and the urinal. A tall, deep trough. It is labeled. It is a barf sink! This beats all! I would have been out of that place before my feet. If I was hungry, I wouldn't be now. Can you imagine walking in there when someone is using that sink? OMG!

The sound alone would make Tina Gee Aye Gee

3This beats 'em all Empty Re: This beats 'em all Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:14 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Do you suppose it is something common in Asian countries?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum