Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMG ~ Crybaby !!! LOOK HERE....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMG ~ Crybaby !!!  LOOK HERE.... Empty OMG ~ Crybaby !!! LOOK HERE.... Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:00 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Michelle, I have got to thank you right now. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU !!

I never did check into ordering that Krud Kutter on line, I walked all the household cleaning aisles at both our WalMart Stores and they didn't carry it.

Well, today Dane wanted to go look at some oil additive for the golf cart and as I was (impatiently) waiting on him to decide what he wanted, something caught my eye.

OMG ~ There, in the automotive section of WalMart, was the recommended KRUD KUTTER !!

I didn't bother with the concrete because I only bought a spray bottle, but I did take it outside and decide to spray it on my filthy, greasy, grimey, nasty grill.

OMG ~ Crybaby !!!  LOOK HERE.... CLEANGrill

WOW !  All I did was spray it on, brush with a soft brush, and all the sticky dirt and grime rinsed off with the cold water hose.  IF one were to put a little effort into it, I'll bet the thing could be spotless....I'm hoping Mr. Amazing decides HE wants to do it.  (Have I mentioned how lazy I am???)

I also did a quick spray on the spattered oven glass - clean with just a little rubbing with a nylon scrubbie sponge.  

You were so right to recommend this stuff...and the fact that it's safe to use and doesn't burn the fingertips off your hand is amazing.

Thanks again for telling me about it.

2OMG ~ Crybaby !!!  LOOK HERE.... Empty Re: OMG ~ Crybaby !!! LOOK HERE.... Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:56 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

I'm so glad you tried it, Beth, as it's truly amazing stuff. Requires very little effort, depending, of course, on how badly soiled the item you're cleaning is. The fact that it's safe to use makes it even better.

We have that same little spray bottle and also an "industrial" size container, as Brian uses it that much.

So glad you liked it. Thanks for letting me know, too.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum