Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFF..............................

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OFF.............................. Empty OFF.............................. Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:58 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

I will be off from this forum till June.. I'm going to take an emergency leave due to my Mom's critical condition. last Saturday she had vertigo and fell down, she hurt her head and has internal bleeding.. a prompt surgery was required and it has been done, it went well and she is in recovery.. I'm going back there to accompany her as most of my family have to work.

Tomorrow Dirk is going to drive me to LA to catch my plane, it was hard to get a domestic ticket in short notice, fortunately I was able to get my international ticket with a reasonable price, the flight has to start at LA, Dirk will stay a night there and drive back to our home the next day.. I did not have enough time to cook foods for him to store, but I managed to pot on pot roast and corned beef and shepherd pies ( I had the filling in my freezer, so I just added some mashed potato for the topping ), we have lots of ham and sausage in our freezer, and bunch of veggies in our backyard.. so he will survive  OFF.............................. 1838020472 

so I'll peek and say hello when I have a chance to get online as the internet there is so slow Evil or Very Mad 

good bye now
 OFF.............................. 2599281016

2OFF.............................. Empty Re: OFF.............................. Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:43 am

cookingirl

cookingirl

Oh Imelda,
((((hugs))) ..Please take care. It must be so hard for you since you are so far away.
You are a great daughter. Do not worry about Dirk. I am sure he can handle this.
keep us updated, when you are able too.
again,
((hugs))
Cyn

3OFF.............................. Empty Re: OFF.............................. Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:06 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Oh Imelda... our prayers are with you and your mom for her quick recovery. God Bless!

Just keep us posted as to how mom is doing.... if you have time.

God Bless!

4OFF.............................. Empty Re: OFF.............................. Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:37 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Imelda - God speed! You and your family will be in my thoughts & prayers.

And don't worry about Dirk....he'll be fine on his own. We may think they're helpless but, believe me, it's just a big act because it's so nice to be waited upon and served without having to do it themselves....

You take care of your mother and YOU....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum