Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midnight snack

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Midnight snack Empty Midnight snack Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

My roomie had a dream last night that she was eating a cake that was topped with those sugar coated gummy candies. When she woke up she found that she was chewing on one of her earplugs. I almost wet my pants laughing so hard.

2Midnight snack Empty Re: Midnight snack Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:25 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Midnight snack 2876911673 Midnight snack 2876911673 Midnight snack 2876911673 

3Midnight snack Empty Re: Midnight snack Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:11 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Oh! Thats hillarious!

I had a dream one night....that I was biting into a ham and Cheese Hoagie! Quickly, I was awaken by a elbow in my face.

Poor Tina, she had a bite mark on her upper arm!

4Midnight snack Empty Re: Midnight snack Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:31 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Too funny!

5Midnight snack Empty Re: Midnight snack Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:40 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

The worst was when she was moving in bed, and she rolled her back against me. We both woke up, and I was punching the livin xxit out of her back. The poor thing was black and blue from the punches.
She said I was cursing and screaming; saying " Maybe now you will listen, and stay the heck away from me!"

I remembered, I was having a fight with the guy from Lowes... ( The Manager ) who called security on me because the parts lady said it was my fault the part was ordered wrong for the cabinet for the kitchen, and she was snotty....so I got in her face. She was the one that had the computer and ordered the part; how the heck would I be able to order from a manufacturer???

I was taking hydrocodone 10mg for the sciatic
back pain at night, and that is why I had those dreams.

6Midnight snack Empty Re: Midnight snack Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

I have strange dreams when I take Dramamine. Once I dreamed that I had a baby. It was a Down's syndrome child. When they brought the baby to me it looked like a hot dog with a face on it and it was wrapped in a bun.

7Midnight snack Empty Re: Midnight snack Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:27 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Bugster2 wrote:I have strange dreams when I take Dramamine. Once I dreamed that I had a baby. It was a Down's syndrome child. When they brought the baby to me it looked like a hot dog with a face on it and it was wrapped in a bun.

Hot Diggity Dog! Strange.

Tina was on that Dramamine for her Vertigo.
She would get dizzy when she looked down, or sometimes sideways!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum