Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

we just had a earthquake

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1we just had a earthquake Empty we just had a earthquake Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

2.4. I thought something hit my house.No damage.But what a load noise BOOM!!!!!! dogs tried to climb up in my lap scared the crap out of them.Ghezz.
BOOM BOOM..  Shocked 

2we just had a earthquake Empty Re: we just had a earthquake Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:22 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

We had one in Ohio years ago. It was just a tiny little thing ~ just caused a little rattle. But it's a funny feeling when you don't expect it.

3we just had a earthquake Empty Re: we just had a earthquake Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:56 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

seems it was a 3.0. Shook up some houses really bad.Big ole cracks in the brick walls & inside too.I can tell you it was a huge BOOM.

4we just had a earthquake Empty Re: we just had a earthquake Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:10 pm

NormM

NormM

There is a major fault line in the boot heel of Missouri. They say we get earthquakes here more than we realize and that most of the time it was mistaken for a sonic boom from a jet.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

5we just had a earthquake Empty Re: we just had a earthquake Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:15 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Being from California and being smack in the middle of 3 major quakes that were in the 6 to 7 range, all I can say is you were very fortunate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]