Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kicked out of a laundromat!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kicked out of a laundromat! Empty Kicked out of a laundromat! Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:03 am

Bugster2

Bugster2

My sister's SIL is a crazy as they come. She is in her 50's, lives in a hoarded home with a handyman that she found one day along with I don't know how many animals. She spends a fortune trying to keep her animals alive. She once spent $50,000 on cancer treatments for a dog. She spent $250 to bury a road kill squirrel.
One her dogs is sick and had the runs and did his mess all over a dog blanket. Instead of throwing the blanket away or hosing it off and washing it, she took it to the Laundromat to wash it because she didn't want to wash it in her own washer. This Laundromat also had an attendant for a fluff and fold service. They saw her come in with this nasty blanket and threw her out of the place! I was rolling on the ground! How many people get evicted from a laundry? I would have tossed her out too.

2Kicked out of a laundromat! Empty Re: Kicked out of a laundromat! Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:19 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

I've been in a position where it was necessary to wash and dry our clothing at a Laundromat ~ bravo for the eagle-eye attendant for stopping that mess from going into a machine someone would be washing their children's clothing (or theirs) in.

3Kicked out of a laundromat! Empty Re: Kicked out of a laundromat! Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:17 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Kudos to the observant attendant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum