Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Everyone

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:43 am

thesweetestpea

thesweetestpea

I know I haven't been around much but I think of you all often. Things have been hard the last few months with hubby's health issues and the polar vortex causing havoc with tons of snow and below zero temps. Beth, I'm wishing I'd moved to Florida last spring instead of deciding to stay in Ohio. I was on 3 rounds of antibiotics for a sinus and ear infection which is better but not totally gone which then gave me a good case of the antibiotic gut so I've been eating large amounts of yogurt for healing. Of course this cold is killing my fibro/arthritis so I only go out when it's above 20 degrees, which is about every 10 days!!! LOL Larry had his remaining 9 teeth removed a week ago and still hurting from it -- my whole thought process regarding cooking, has had to change. Things that can be smashed, chopped or pureed is the name of the game right now, so I'm not too inspired to get creative. I will try to stop by more, even though I won't have much cooking to share with you unless you are interested in "food for the toothless".

2Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:22 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Oh, Pea, I'm so sorry for everything piling up on you guys at one time....geesh, sometimes you think just the weather should be enough to have to handle. Don't worry about us here on the forum, just stop by when you can. If you haven't noticed, we can chat about just about anything, not just "what's for dinner".....

You just take care and we'll hope the weather turns soon. Dane is driving down sometime next week...the 10 yr. old asked him to stay home for the weekend so I guess he agreed to that....I'm a meaner grandma than he is a grandpa, I guess. I would be on the road tonight!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum