Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia.. Empty Greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia.. Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:45 am

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

It has been too long since I last visited this site.. I'm glad I still know what or where to search this site and was able to find the right name of it Embarassed ..

I've been away too long, but anyway.. I'll be back soon.. on Monday I'll be flying for more than 20 hours to see my other half and be in my home sweet home.. I'm so not looking forward for the long flight, but I'm really missing my DH, my own bed and my kitchen.. DH told me all the frozen foods are gone now and he was having fun cooking himself good and comfort foods.. I think he likes this part very much lol! Greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia.. 1838020472 

how are everybody here?.. hope all is good... because of the slow internet connection, I did not read all the post yet.. I'll be back and have more chat later this coming week.. can't wait..

Uncle Jimmy.. the green font lady is back now lol!  it turns out I can't turn in green with this laptop.. lol! 

2Greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia.. Empty Re: Greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia.. Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:31 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Hi Imelda!  Yes, it does seem like you've been gone for a long time.  We're all looking forward to your return, though not as much as your husband, I'm sure!  You'll be home right after Daylight Saving Time ends tonight so it will be getting darker earlier in the day.  

Sorry about the long flight but hopefully, you can sleep lots of the way!

Hope you've enjoyed your time with your family and friends. I'll bet you have a lot of fun stories to tell us and I'm anxious to hear them.

3Greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia.. Empty Re: Greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia.. Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:35 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia.. 3561122519 missed you so much,I have been reading your blog..

Greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia.. 911454047 

4Greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia.. Empty Re: Greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia.. Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:39 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Hey, Imelda!  I can't wait for your return.  I'll be back on Tuesday or Wednesday.  See you then!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum