Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BETTER THAN BOUILLON

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BETTER THAN BOUILLON Empty BETTER THAN BOUILLON Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:54 am

thesweetestpea

thesweetestpea

For anyone who uses Better Than Bouillon, www.iHerb.com has all three flavors in organic version.  They have all kinds of rices, Ramen noodles without MSG and all kinds of other stuff.  Their prices are competitive and free shipping over $20 which isn't hard to do.  Here's the link to the beef flavor and their site.

http://www.iherb.com/Better-Than-Bouillon-Organic-Beef-Base-8-oz-227-g/31931

ALSO, If you want to order from iHerb, use MY discount code and you will receive $5 off of $39.99 or less and $10 off of $40 or more and free shipping over $20 and $4 flat shipping under $20. MY code is KKT927 and I will earn free discounts if you use this code. It is the same code found online so you can't do any better than this. Then, if you decide to order more stuff, you will get discounts as well if you share YOUR code with friends and family.

2BETTER THAN BOUILLON Empty Re: BETTER THAN BOUILLON Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:12 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Nice site, Pea. Lots of items and the prices of things I buy look very competitive. Thanks!

3BETTER THAN BOUILLON Empty Re: BETTER THAN BOUILLON Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:20 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

thesweetestpea wrote:ALSO, If you want to order from iHerb, use MY discount code and you will receive $5 off of $39.99 or less and $10 off of $40 or more and free shipping over $20 and $4 flat shipping under $20. MY code is KKT927 and I will earn free discounts if you use this code. It is the same code found online so you can't do any better than this. Then, if you decide to order more stuff, you will get discounts as well if you share YOUR code with friends and family.
Just so you know, Pea, I used your code when I ordered a couple of things tonight! Thanks for saving me $5!

4BETTER THAN BOUILLON Empty Re: BETTER THAN BOUILLON Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:04 am

thesweetestpea

thesweetestpea

Your welcome!!! I got an email last night that my order had been shipped already with 1-3 day shipping, so I should have it early in the week.

5BETTER THAN BOUILLON Empty Re: BETTER THAN BOUILLON Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

thesweetestpea wrote:Your welcome!!!  I got an email last night that my order had been shipped already with 1-3 day shipping, so I should have it early in the week.  
I'm curious as to what you got when I used your code, as I hope someone uses mine! My code for anyone wanting to use it and save $5 or $10, is QPH878. Thanks.

6BETTER THAN BOUILLON Empty Re: BETTER THAN BOUILLON Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:39 pm

thesweetestpea

thesweetestpea

There's a huge explanation on their site, but I just kinda skimmed it. Evidently you build up credit and I'll get another $5 or $10 off and then up to getting groceries for free if enough people use my code. So we'll see, I usually don't see anything when I do this kind of thing, but you have to try.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum