Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

interesting read about Beef

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1interesting read about Beef Empty interesting read about Beef Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:30 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

2interesting read about Beef Empty Re: interesting read about Beef Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:39 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

I agree completely with the term being overused and misunderstood. We are so swayed by the marketing promotions we don't even take the time to do our own research. And remember, if you saw it on the Internet, it HAS TO BE TRUE.

3interesting read about Beef Empty Re: interesting read about Beef Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:09 pm

NormM

NormM

Another thing to remember is that 100% beef does not have to be 100% meat. Any part of the cow is beef.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

4interesting read about Beef Empty Re: interesting read about Beef Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:11 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

kind of OT but it was not to long ago, I found out what BY Product was in dog food affraid affraid affraid 

5interesting read about Beef Empty Re: interesting read about Beef Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:22 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

When I did an audit of a slaughterhouse the nice manager walked me through the entire process, just not on slaughter day. It was terribly interesting that every single part of the animal was sold and used in some way....nothing went to waste.

It may be gross, but that's the way it's been since long ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum