Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ever just have a hankerin

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ever just have a hankerin Empty ever just have a hankerin Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:24 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

for something. Laughing 

I have wanted a lettuce wedge with Thick blu cheese dressing.

so today I got some.ever just have a hankerin 3326752767 

Marzetti Premium Blu cheese.. Soooo good.

I am on my way to the kitchen to make another one..ever just have a hankerin 3326752767 

2ever just have a hankerin Empty Re: ever just have a hankerin Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:26 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

only thing is ,I don't like the lettuce after I cut it with a knife...

3ever just have a hankerin Empty Re: ever just have a hankerin Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:29 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Barbara101 wrote:only thing is ,I don't like the lettuce after I cut it with a knife...

Reminds me of a family joke.  My paternal grandmother lived in Mt. Rainer, MD, with her sister, who never married but was once engaged.  The family joke when someone asked why she didn't marry the guy was, "He cut his lettuce with a knife."  Very Happy

4ever just have a hankerin Empty Re: ever just have a hankerin Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

affraid  ever just have a hankerin 2876911673 

5ever just have a hankerin Empty Re: ever just have a hankerin Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

I swear, B, I literally laugh out loud at that thing laughing every time you post it!

6ever just have a hankerin Empty Re: ever just have a hankerin Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:30 pm

thesweetestpea

thesweetestpea

Barbara101 wrote:for something. Laughing 

I have wanted a lettuce wedge with Thick blu cheese dressing.

so today I got some.ever just have a hankerin 3326752767 

Marzetti Premium Blu cheese.. Soooo good.

I am on my way to the kitchen to make another one..ever just have a hankerin 3326752767 

If you can get it, try Litehouse Big Bleu -- the best bleu cheese dressing and I usually add some crumbled bleu cheese to it. I use it for boneless buffalo wings.

7ever just have a hankerin Empty Re: ever just have a hankerin Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:00 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

PEA! I just noticed your "signature".....

ever just have a hankerin 4056093967 

Love it!

8ever just have a hankerin Empty Re: ever just have a hankerin Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:47 pm

thesweetestpea

thesweetestpea

bethk wrote:PEA!  I just noticed your "signature".....

ever just have a hankerin 4056093967 

Love it!

Larry calls me the princess of quite a lot or the queen of everything. He's the king of what's left, we joke. I saw a pillow online that says that and has a crown on it, and had to have it. We've had quite a few laughs and conversations about it. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum