Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuwave Induction Cooking

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nuwave Induction Cooking Empty Nuwave Induction Cooking Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:33 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Does anyone have that system?

I'm thinking of ordering a set to use out on the patio, thought it would be a nice addition to my outdoor kitchen.

I just have not heard if its a good deal or not.

2Nuwave Induction Cooking Empty Re: Nuwave Induction Cooking Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

IDK but my ex sent my DD one & she never opened it for a year then when she used it,she gave it AWAY.It could have been just her.She does not get why I use a rice maker or a bread machine either.lol Yet she loves when I make her all the pizza dough she wants.

3Nuwave Induction Cooking Empty Re: Nuwave Induction Cooking Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:54 pm

JanaAZ

I don't have that brand, but have 2 of another brand. I love them. They were perfect for add'l burners as well as using them where there wasn't a cooktop. I paid about $150 for mine, but that was several years ago. Prices have gone down since then.

They are perfect for kids, too, since there's no fire and the only thing that gets hot is the pan.

4Nuwave Induction Cooking Empty Re: Nuwave Induction Cooking Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I think we are talking about different things.The one I am talking about sits on the counter. It is round plastic thing.

5Nuwave Induction Cooking Empty Re: Nuwave Induction Cooking Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:24 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

No, Barb, that's what it is.

6Nuwave Induction Cooking Empty Re: Nuwave Induction Cooking Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

ok I saw that,yesterday on TV. That is not what I was talking about lol

That looks great.I have no use for one tho.

7Nuwave Induction Cooking Empty Re: Nuwave Induction Cooking Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:54 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Yeah, this thing is like an extra stove element that is portable. You are suppose to be able to set the temperature to any degree you want, from a low simmer to a high, searing heat and have it be constant. I'm thinking it would be convenient to have to plug in outside because I don't like the cooking smells in the house with no outside vented range hood. The range hood will be on the "to do" list for when Dane gets down there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum