Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HA Got a free ice cream maker

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HA Got a free ice cream maker Empty HA Got a free ice cream maker Tue May 10, 2016 11:59 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

On Amazon for just applying for CC.Works for me..

I do not want or need a CC but I will just pay it off each month with no interest.

HA Got a free ice cream maker 3267860543

2HA Got a free ice cream maker Empty Re: HA Got a free ice cream maker Tue May 10, 2016 12:01 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I refuse to apply for any more credit cards.....I look at our credit score report and wonder what the heck I ever needed those multiple cards for in the past.

3HA Got a free ice cream maker Empty Re: HA Got a free ice cream maker Tue May 10, 2016 12:03 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I do not have any..Well now I will have one for awhile lol.I do not need one. I figure if I can not pay cash I don't need it..

My CS is high now.I had NO credit.Buying my car was a nightmare and the dealer ripped me off big time. Evil or Very Mad

But now I have credit..

4HA Got a free ice cream maker Empty Re: HA Got a free ice cream maker Thu May 19, 2016 10:00 am

Bugster2

Bugster2

I am assuming it is a Visa or MasterCard. Everyone should own one. It is something that you need for emergencies that may come up such as your car breaking down on a road trip. Sometimes you don't have enough cash on you and either you don't have a checkbook with you or they don't take checks. I think of them as insurance. They can get you out of a bind.

5HA Got a free ice cream maker Empty Re: HA Got a free ice cream maker Thu May 19, 2016 1:44 pm

cookingirl

cookingirl

Having one credit card is invaluable for emergencies. I always have one on me, although I have way too many of them.

I usually use one for internet ordering and another to carry around and use. When I can get cash back on a credit card, it is worth it. Not much, but every little bit helps. I tend to use a lot of cash also. I can see how fast that goes...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum