Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know my DS thinks.......

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I know my DS thinks....... Empty I know my DS thinks....... Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:51 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

He is doing me a favor lol

He keeps sending me real Estate notices.

i have told him at least 10 times,I do not want to buy or own a house.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Yesterday he says his neighbor is selling her house. $270k.. affraid Payment would b e  $1200/1500..He says oh it is so cheap.. I know my DS thinks....... 2855670339

I am not by any means doing that.. He means well I guess.

2I know my DS thinks....... Empty Re: I know my DS thinks....... Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:38 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Tell him you are interested in rentals....find something that fits your 'needs/wants'. Be sure to send the 'needs/wants' so he finds out how it's not so easy. Oh, and send him your budget allowance, too. That ought to put a stop to things. LOL

3I know my DS thinks....... Empty Re: I know my DS thinks....... Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:37 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

bethk wrote:Tell him you are interested in rentals....find something that fits your 'needs/wants'.  Be sure to send the 'needs/wants' so he finds out how it's not so easy.  Oh, and send him your budget allowance, too.  That ought to put a stop to things.  LOL

I have done just that till I am blue in the face...He must not hear me or forgets..IDK..Guess that is why I can not find anything lol.

4I know my DS thinks....... Empty Re: I know my DS thinks....... Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:52 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

You definitely don't want to come out here to CA. I was reading in the paper about what people are doing to rent an apartment. They are offering more than the asking rent and they are paying a full year in advance. YIKES! In order to rent the average one bedroom a person now has to earn $70,000 a year. They start at about $1800 for a studio. My sister is paying $2300/mo for her daughter's apartment because she doesn't earn enough to do it herself. Things are so bad that many apartments have multiple families living in them and some just rent out a bed for 8 hours.

5I know my DS thinks....... Empty Re: I know my DS thinks....... Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:41 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I lived there 2 years..Do not miss one thing about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum