Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Checking in

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Checking in Empty Checking in Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:38 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Got back to DS yesterday late. What a Christmas I have had ! It has been so great. I am stuck upstairs for awhile, dad went out last night so I will have to keep the girls quit by being in the room. They are not happy. Holding my cell and typing very small is making my hand numb lol.i will wait till I can use my laptop to finish.

2Checking in Empty Re: Checking in Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:40 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Ha. Not. Dad. Chris.

3Checking in Empty Re: Checking in Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:30 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

So very happy for you. Are you going to take time to look for a place in the area as long as you're there? It would be wonderful for you to be closer to Chris ~ doesn't hurt to check it out.

Have fun and reassure the girls they're fine.....

4Checking in Empty Re: Checking in Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:29 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

OMG wait till you hear what I got for gifts.. Checking in 652761166 Checking in 652761166

They know I love baskets so the extra items went in the most beautiful ones..

Really nice 2 pair of fancy sleepware ,ya know the kind you do not buy yourself.. lol Plus slippers to match..

My love for roosters noted.4 great mugs..Covered butter dish. 2 really cute bowls.

Wait for it...........Zojirushi Bread machine.. Checking in 3267860543 The basket full of bread making stuff. 2 kinds of flour.Saf yeast,flour jars,yeast jar,measure spoons,Jams.some other stuff, I forgot at the moment..

Le Creuset ,,,,,,,,dutch oven,stock pot,covered skillet,tart/pie pan.rectangular
casserole,oval covered small casseroles.butter dish,some covered jar for grease maybe?? All in Cherry color..I was shocked let me tell you..

popcorn maker,,, another basket full of pop corn,blue,white,heirloom,oils,salt.

candles,cute cat face slippers,smell good stuff,butter body creams.loads of candy lol lol cookies,brownies,

truffle godiva coffee,plus chocolate mix..kindle ebook GC.flowers,little christmas chickens so cute..

Idk ,,more I am sure. I am brain dead..lol.

I tell ya I was just so stunned.Going to take me a 3 days to haul it in my house..

We did not talk about going to looks at places but I am sure it will be a good idea.Yes I would move here.So much shopping & fun stuff to do.Now that I have someone to do it with..

I have had wine (lots geek ). Godiva chocolate stuff in my coffee & in the glass.Champagne.FOOD FOOD FOOD.

Having 4 overnight guests so I am making the REAL lasagna today..Great appys & bread etc.Chris got some great wine in the basket wrapped bottles.I am making Ita Ricotta cake with blueberrys.For breakfast in the morning I am making french toast with challah dipped in eggnog..Mimosa's.other stuff I have forgotten..

Oddly enough my back has acted up like at home.Might be becuz I am more active.IDK..

I will stop going on & be back later..

So glad to see everyone had a great Christmas..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum