Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What ya doing for the 4th?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What ya doing for the 4th? Empty What ya doing for the 4th? Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Do not have a clue. I do know it will hot as heck so no outside for me.

I wish I was someplace cool, no bugs,NO FIREWORKS!!!!!!

2What ya doing for the 4th? Empty Re: What ya doing for the 4th? Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:24 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

We got a call from Dane's younger sister and we'll be going there for the day. I just have to take a salad ~ planning on the old stand-by, Cauliflower/Pea/Bacon. Everyone but his sister will like it, she says she doesn't like cauliflower. I'll make a green bean/dill marinated salad for her.

3What ya doing for the 4th? Empty Re: What ya doing for the 4th? Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:40 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

I'm thinking of going to Jimmy and Tina's house! They always have tons of food and unlike his kids, I'll have no problem packing it up to take home!

Couldn't resist, Jimmy!

What ya doing for the 4th? 2876911673 

4What ya doing for the 4th? Empty Re: What ya doing for the 4th? Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:47 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Crybaby wrote:I'm thinking of going to Jimmy and Tina's house!  They always have tons of food and unlike his kids, I'll have no problem packing it up to take home!  

Couldn't resist, Jimmy!  

What ya doing for the 4th? 2876911673 

now THAT'S a great idea! All in favor, raise your hand....

cheers cheers cheers bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce cheers cheers 

What ya doing for the 4th? 3267860543 What ya doing for the 4th? 3267860543 What ya doing for the 4th? 3267860543 

5What ya doing for the 4th? Empty Re: What ya doing for the 4th? Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:11 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

cheers What ya doing for the 4th? 3602300868 What ya doing for the 4th? 3593629538 What ya doing for the 4th? 4137497845 

6What ya doing for the 4th? Empty Re: What ya doing for the 4th? Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:07 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Oh! Boy!.... Tina's gettin the Bus Ready. She will be at your houses on the 3rd to pick yo Ya'll up...
I will have sangwiges made for the trip.... Putting Two Toilet rooms on the bus in the rear.
I could just imagine what that would be like.

I could make a movie.... "The Tina Mom Jersey Express!"

Actually.... Son Jimmy and Wife will be in Boston with his Bosox team at Fenway Park for the entire weekend. Fireworks watching on the Charles River.

DD will be here (maybe)... Probably they will be up on the farm with friends and wine.
As usual, they will have a big Bon Fire and then let the party begin.

As far as us.... probably Burgers and dogs on the grill. Potato Salad; macaroni salad, and ribs done low and slow in the George Foreman Oven / rotisserie outside on the deck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum