Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

JETFAN !!! If you see this.....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JETFAN !!!  If you see this..... Empty JETFAN !!! If you see this..... Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:14 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

If you see this, know we've been thinkin' about you, wondering how the weather has been treating you, how the family is, how the move is going, and hoping we can wish you a Happy Birthday on Monday, January 27th!

Phew! That was a mouthful for sure.

Stephan, I know you haven't been on since early January, but if you do stop by....

JETFAN !!!  If you see this..... 911454047 JETFAN !!!  If you see this..... 911454047 JETFAN !!!  If you see this..... 911454047 

Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR STEPHAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Y*O*U !!!

2JETFAN !!!  If you see this..... Empty Re: JETFAN !!! If you see this..... Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:23 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

just bumpin' this up to the top of the thread.....hoping our good friend will stop by to see it!

3JETFAN !!!  If you see this..... Empty Re: JETFAN !!! If you see this..... Tue May 31, 2016 10:52 am

jetfan27

jetfan27

Thank you !!!! We have been busy. I'm working again and we have been visiting all the kids and Grand kids. Now there is seven!JETFAN !!!  If you see this..... Img_3212
JETFAN !!!  If you see this..... Img_3313
JETFAN !!!  If you see this..... Img_3314

I did my Mom's 90th birthday in January.
Last Summer was shot because my wife broke her one leg and sprained the other. She was stuck in the house the whole Summer. Daughter #1 moved from California to Virginia. Now everyone is on the East Coast and we have been visiting every one. I haven't had much time for the computer. But I miss everyone and will try to stop by more

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum