Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My man, Jacques ~ still thrilled to watch him!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bethk

bethk
Admin

I caught an episode of 'Fast Food My Way' on PBS and I don't recall seeing it before.....how I could have missed one of my Jacques' shows is beyond me! LOL

He perfectly butchered a fresh whole flounder ~ a work of art! And it took him about 3 minutes.

I wonder how many times he practiced his craft before filming it? (Probably 40 or 50 years.....) He always amazes me with his skills.

I'd try to copy his style but then I'd most likely die from a fish bone in my throat.

Crybaby

Crybaby

I love him -- he's one of my favorites. Now that he's retiring, I sure hope they run his shows for years and years as I always learn something when watching him. It's so cute watching the shows with his granddaughter as I remember watching him when he was teaching his daughter to cook.

He sure can whip out something delicious in no time. And yes, his knife skills are AMAZING!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum