Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amazon Order.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amazon Order..... Empty Amazon Order..... Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:06 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

OK, so who else would be a bit shocked if this is what arrived instead of your order of storage tubs to pack stuff in to stash in the garage?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/florida-couples-amazon-order-includes-65-pounds-of-marijuana/ar-AAtZ0DG?li=BBnbfcL

What I find amazing is that Amazon sent them a $150 gift certificate for their trouble (like the police, drug sniffing dogs and being on the police watch list for the rest of their lives more than likely.........)

What Amazon SHOULD have sent them was a bunch of snacks.

LOL

2Amazon Order..... Empty Re: Amazon Order..... Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:12 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Quite surprising for sure.... LOL

3Amazon Order..... Empty Re: Amazon Order..... Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:48 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

bethk wrote:OK, so who else would be a bit shocked if this is what arrived instead of your order of storage tubs to pack stuff in to stash in the garage?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/florida-couples-amazon-order-includes-65-pounds-of-marijuana/ar-AAtZ0DG?li=BBnbfcL

What I find amazing is that Amazon sent them a $150 gift certificate for their trouble (like the police, drug sniffing dogs and being on the police watch list for the rest of their lives more than likely.........)

What Amazon SHOULD have sent them was a bunch of snacks. LOL

Just saw this. Touché, Beth, as you cracked me up. I can't imagine how that couple must've felt upon seeing that right there in your own house. My first reaction would've been fear, as I'd wonder if someone did it on purpose and was now heading over to get their "stash" -- Brian would've been in hysterics and wouldn't have worried for a single second like I just KNOW I would've!!

4Amazon Order..... Empty Re: Amazon Order..... Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:54 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Yeah, and knowing MY husband as I do.....HE would have probably tried it just to be sure it was what it was!

LOL

5Amazon Order..... Empty Re: Amazon Order..... Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:00 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

bethk wrote:Yeah, and knowing MY husband as I do.....HE would have probably tried it just to be sure it was what it was!

LOL

Can't blame a man who wants to know what he's looking at, especially a Vietnam vet!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum