Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Microwave was installed today

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Microwave was installed today Empty Microwave was installed today Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:18 pm

NormM

NormM

Microwave was installed today 20171013

It's a little big but I guess I will just have to get used to it.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

2Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:25 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Yup....won't be long and you won't even imagine life without it. Kitchen looks great!

3Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:55 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Wow! You did a great job installing that. Looks so Pro.....
Does it exhaust to the outside?..... If it does, you can use it to exhaust the stove top cooking.. heat etc.

4Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:06 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

We had a microwave that was running perfect, but Tina was in the WalMart, and the manager was marking down 3 Panasonic $179.00 ones ( 1200 watts ) for $50.00.
T asked him why? He said "They are overstock items, and I have to get rid of them. She threw it in her cart, and We gave the other one to my cousin. That one, was a Frigidaire.
It had no light, and I was happy to get rid of it.
We hooked the Panasonic up, and low and behold. It had a light, but only came on, when it was actually cooking. I thought that was really a stupid part of engineering. Ridiculous.

5Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:48 pm

NormM

NormM

I didn't install it. The guy I bought it from had his guys install it. It does not exhaust to the outside. The previous fan didn't either.

6Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:04 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Looks super, Norm.  

I'm jealous because the new stove hood I ordered in stainless steel won't be here until Wednesday.  I guess that's not too bad considering I ordered it on Friday.  I kept looking and looking until I found one I liked and had the bells and whistles I wanted. I had to pay a lot more than I expected, too.

I thought I'd found one but the depth was so much greater than the one I have up there now that I knew it would drive us crazy visually. Also so many of them had halogen bulbs which throw so much heat and use so much electricity!  And though I know I could use LED bulbs in those receptacles, I kept reading that the LED bulbs that fit in there don't perform well near high heat; many reviewers said their LED lights worked fine as long as they kept them on the "low" setting or they flickered!  My contractor said he would install it for $100, including cutting the duct in the wall to vent it outside, as I wanted one vented this time.  The one I decided was too deep also had warnings about what a bear it was to install; one guy who said he was an electrical engineer even supplied a picture of his scabbed knuckles with his review saying the inside "works" had a lot of sharp edges and how it was even difficult for him to install!

But I learned a lot about stove hoods by doing all the research.  I learned about CFMs (cubic feet per minute), with which the power or air movement for range hoods is measured. I also learned that if you use a grilling pan or have a high BTU burner or burners, you need more CFMs.

So I kept searching and finally found one I liked which came with LED modules built-in (with bulbs included!) and 400 CFMs when it's on high (it has three speeds).  I liked the three levels of light from the LEDs, too, as we use the stove hood for a night light in the kitchen so now I won't worry about power use or the darn bulb burning out all the time!  

Here's what my new range hood looks like:
Microwave was installed today Glacie10
Microwave was installed today Glacie11

After it's installed, I'll try to get Al to take a picture of it and email it to me so I can post it.  That's the ONE thing that makes me want a smart phone -- the ability to take pics.

I'll bet you're still enjoying the heck out of that gas stove, too, Norm.  As much as you cook, you really deserved it.

7Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:54 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Crybaby wrote:Looks super, Norm.  

I'm jealous because the new stove hood I ordered in stainless steel won't be here until Wednesday.  I guess that's not too bad considering I ordered it on Friday.  I kept looking and looking until I found one I liked and had the bells and whistles I wanted. I had to pay a lot more than I expected, too.

I thought I'd found one but the depth was so much greater than the one I have up there now that I knew it would drive us crazy visually. Also so many of them had halogen bulbs which throw so much heat and use so much electricity!  And though I know I could use LED bulbs in those receptacles, I kept reading that the LED bulbs that fit in there don't perform well near high heat; many reviewers said their LED lights worked fine as long as they kept them on the "low" setting or they flickered!  My contractor said he would install it for $100, including cutting the duct in the wall to vent it outside, as I wanted one vented this time.  The one I decided was too deep also had warnings about what a bear it was to install; one guy who said he was an electrical engineer even supplied a picture of his scabbed knuckles with his review saying the inside "works" had a lot of sharp edges and how it was even difficult for him to install!

But I learned a lot about stove hoods by doing all the research.  I learned about CFMs (cubic feet per minute), with which the power or air movement for range hoods is measured. I also learned that if you use a grilling pan or have a high BTU burner or burners, you need more CFMs.

So I kept searching and finally found one I liked which came with LED modules built-in (with bulbs included!) and 400 CFMs when it's on high (it has three speeds).  I liked the three levels of light from the LEDs, too, as we use the stove hood for a night light in the kitchen so now I won't worry about power use or the darn bulb burning out all the time!  

After it's installed, I'll try to get Al to take a picture of it and email it to me so I can post it.  That's the ONE thing that makes me want a smart phone -- the ability to take pics.

I'll bet you're still enjoying the heck out of that gas stove, too, Norm.  As much as you cook, you really deserved it.

Nice looking exhaust hood Michelle!  
You are right about the cfm / burner heat. The thing is, if you are using only one burner on high, the air flow is not going to inhibit any problems with the lighting or the motor that drives the fan.
The fan / hood I previously had before the kitchen remodel, was a rated 350 cfm at .25" WC static.
If I had 3 burners  of the 4 burner cook top, ( gas ), the fan controller would automatically be indexed to the high speed so as to compensate for the increased entering temperature.

Another thing to remember, is that room temperature air will mix with the flame / burner heat, which helps cool the exhaust heat.
Sometimes, We open a window slightly to allow make-up air to replace the exhausted air.
 It's funny, but my one cousin Dee, covers the whole stove top with tin foil, AND....hahahahaha  the exhaust hood so it doesn't get dirty!

8Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:49 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Microwave was installed today Glacie12

Laughed, Jimmy, as I posted the wrong pic. Mine has that little LED read out in front that tells you a couple of things, like when you should clean the two micro-mesh filters on the bottom.  

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:Nice looking exhaust hood Michelle!  
You are right about the cfm / burner heat. The thing is, if you are using only one burner on high, the air flow is not going to inhibit any problems with the lighting or the motor that drives the fan.
The fan / hood I previously had before the kitchen remodel, was a rated 350 cfm at .25" WC static.
If I had 3 burners  of the 4 burner cook top, ( gas ), the fan controller would automatically be indexed to the high speed so as to compensate for the increased entering temperature.

I think this hood does that, too, Jimmy.  See the bullet point below:

*Broan Heat Sentry™️ detects excessive heat and adjusts the blower
 speed to prolong the life of the product and provide proper ventilation

I asked a Broan guy online about the Heat Sentry as I wasn't too keen on the fan turning itself on if say, I'm using the oven.  He said it will turn the unit on if the unit was off and it detects excessive heat, and will also turn your blower speed higher if the blower wasn't ventilating fast enough and the heat sensor detected excessive heat. I don't think that will happen with us as we'll be so glad to finally HAVE a fan, as we never used the non-ducted one since it just blew back that stuff right in my face, that we'll be using it when there's something to vent, and this will prevent the heat from building up inside the unit.

It's supposed to be pretty quiet, too, Jimmy, which I love.  It's less than 1 Sone operation on the regular speed but, of course, the noise goes up if you've got it on high.  Our current hood fan did nothing at all but it sounded like an airplane taking off while it blew the hot air right back in your face! Since the rectangular duct Al is going to cut will be 3-1/2 x 10 inches, I think that larger duct will allow us to run the fan at a slower speed to move the same amount of air, right?

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:Another thing to remember, is that room temperature air will mix with the flame / burner heat, which helps cool the exhaust heat. Sometimes, We open a window slightly to allow make-up air to replace the exhausted air.

Like a make-up air damper, Jimmy?  I read about those, too! 

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:It's funny, but my one cousin Dee, covers the whole stove top with tin foil, AND....hahahahaha  the exhaust hood so it doesn't get dirty!

Yep -- lots of old people do that!  I remember when I was a kid, it was amazing to see how many people left those plastic protectors on their lamp shades that came with them when they were new, and also had strips of Visqueen for you to walk on when you walked on their "fancy" wall-to-wall carpet (Remember how many people covered their beautiful wood floors with carpet year ago? Made even less sense in our warm climate, too, but you still see beautiful wood floors hiding under carpet (or vinyl tile!) in the old houses that haven't yet been renovated down here.)  I always wondered who they were saving their carpet and lamp shades for?  And then you realized they didn't remove it when YOU came over!!!!   What a Face

When we bought this house 19 years ago, it was already renovated but the owner wasn't from here so he hadn't installed ceiling fans, which most New Orleanians have in every room.  I didn't want to run wire cover in the living room when we were installing the fan, so I had the guy rip back the carpet in the room above, our master bedroom, and cut a hole in the wood floor underneath to install the fan.  We laughed as we have a DOUBLE wood floor in our bedroom; years ago, wood was still cheaper than labor so instead of refinishing the floor when it was needed, people often just laid another wood floor right on top of the old one!  I figured we'd never bite the bullet and remove the carpet in the bedroom as we'd still have to use large rugs so I went that route but it still killed me to do cut the hole in TWO wood floors.  But if you'd have seen how much wire cover would've had to be put all over my brand new living room, it was our only alternative if we wanted a fan.  I still plan to get Al to install a fan in our bedroom, too, as the ceilings are almost 12 feet high in there.  I didn't have a problem sleeping under a fan on low in all the apartments we rented so I know it wouldn't bother me here.

9Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:18 am

NormM

NormM

Looks nice. Mine also comes on automatically if the heat is high enough.

10Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

NormM wrote:Looks nice.  Mine also comes on automatically if the heat is high enough.  

Yeah, they say it's a safety feature, Norm, but I did read in reviews of several older Broan hoods that it drove some people crazy, as it would come on and not go off for 10 minutes or so. A few people said they went back in and disabled the feature (shoot, we'd have to PAY someone to do that!) and others said they knew it would void the warranty but they disabled it anyway; one man even told you HOW to disable it I his review! I just love reading reviews as I find them so darn helpful, especially when they're really funny, like the engineer posting his "war wounds" from installing the unit EVERYONE said was a *itch!

But since I purchased a 2017 model hood (no reviews yet that I could find, just questions and answers on a couple of sites), I hope they've refined the feature a bit. As long as it doesn't come on when we're sitting down to eat dinner long after we stopped using the cooktop, I won't blow my top. I am hoping it will suck a lot of the oven heat out so I won't hesitate to use the oven as much in the middle of our sweltering summer. Plus the specs on the hood said that it would boost it up when fan was being used; it was the Broan guy who answered my online question who said it would turn itself on if necessary. I'm hoping he was just saying that since it's what the older units do.

I'm just tickled for you and your new stove, Norm. I've had gas for 19+ years now but we are still so tickled with our "new" stove. I can only imagine how much fun you're having with a new stove, that super grill pan, AND getting a gas cooktop!

11Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:40 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Crybaby wrote:
NormM wrote:Looks nice.  Mine also comes on automatically if the heat is high enough.  

Yeah, they say it's a safety feature, Norm, but I did read in reviews of several older Broan hoods that it drove some people crazy, as it would come on and not go off for 10 minutes or so. A few people said they went back in and disabled the feature (shoot, we'd have to PAY someone to do that!) and others said they knew it would void the warranty but they disabled it anyway; one man even told you HOW to disable it I his review!  I just love reading reviews as I find them so darn helpful, especially when they're really funny, like the engineer posting his "war wounds" from installing the unit EVERYONE said was a *itch!

But since I purchased a 2017 model hood (no reviews yet that I could find, just questions and answers on a couple of sites), I hope they've refined the feature a bit.  As long as it doesn't come on when we're sitting down to eat dinner long after we stopped using the cooktop, I won't blow my top.  I am hoping it will suck a lot of the oven heat out so I won't hesitate to use the oven as much in the middle of our sweltering summer.  Plus the specs on the hood said that it would boost it up when fan was being used; it was the Broan guy who answered my online question who said it would turn itself on if necessary.  I'm hoping he was just saying that since it's what the older units do.

I'm just tickled for you and your new stove, Norm.  I've had gas for 19+ years now but we are still so tickled with our "new" stove.  I can only imagine how much fun you're having with a new stove, that super grill pan, AND getting a gas cooktop!  

It is a simple task to disable the exhaust fan function of
coming on. Just use a switch ( regular wall on/off switch ) to open the circuit to the hood / fan. Not mounting the switch to the fan, but just remote someplace near the hood.

My hood system now is turned on with a switch on the wall.

HEAT SENTRY SYSTEMThis range hood is equipped with an advanced Heat Sentry system that monitors excessive temperature and automatically adjusts the fan to the appropriate setting.1) If the fan is on, the Heat Sentry system will increase the fan setting when the temperature is elevated. If the temperature continues to rise, the Heat Sentry system will continue to increase the fan setting until the temperature is stabilized or reduced. The flashing light above the fan button shows the Heat Sentry system fan setting. Once the temperature has reduced, the Heat Sentry system will change the fan to the original setting.2) If the fan is off, the Heat Sentry system will automatically turn the fan on to its highest speed when the temperature is above normal. When the Heat Sentry system is on, the light above the high speed fan button will flash on and off. After the temperature has lowered to normal, the fan speed will be reduced until the temperature has stabilized, then the fan will turn off

Last edited by UNCLE JIMMY on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)

12Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:04 pm

NormM

NormM

My vent just came on while I was cooking some stew. i let it run and I think it turned off by now. I don't hear it anyway.

13Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:15 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

That's kind of 'spooky'......like a ghost in the kitchen!

LOL

14Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:52 pm

NormM

NormM

I didn't turn off after all. I unplugged it and that stopped it. Then I learned how to set the clock on it.

15Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:19 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

I'm sitting here, and laughing silently. Thinking about the items placed on the counter tops. I remember our kitchen as a kid, had to have the toaster with the cover that mom sewed.
A big deal, was the modern looking can opener; ( ready for this? ).....screwed onto the frame of the doorway in the kitchen. It swung in toward the wall, and mom would be pixxed if any of us didn't swing it out of the way when we were done opening cans.

The table was in the center of the kitchen, and there was always a dish towel, and the ashtray in the center of the towel. Moms and dads ciggs on each side as where they sat.
Didn't have a microwave. It was unheard of!

The coffee pot / brewer was left out for show, and was the clear Pyrex one that we called a
Drip O later. That sat on the stove top clean as a whistle. It was only used for company.
The every day one, was a dented and scuffed aluminum percolator.

We drank 8 O'clock coffee, and had a bag each of drip grind, and perc grind; depending which coffee pot was used.

It was a big deal. if you had a refrigerator that held ice cream frozen. We had that, and another, later on, that had a side logo of "Quickcube" I think it was a Frigidaire. You filled the ice trays, and when solidly frozen ice, you would open the top freezer door, and insert the special ice cube tray into a track upside down, and it would eject the cubes as you pushed the tray into the slot.
The cubes fell into a bin under the cube extractor. The cubes were huge too!

16Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:20 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Jimmy wrote:It is a simple task to disable the exhaust fan function of
coming on. Just use a switch ( regular wall on/off switch ) to open the circuit to the hood / fan. Not mounting the switch to the fan, but just remote someplace near the hood.

Thanks for the help, Jimmy, but I don't want to have to walk away to turn the fan on and off.  Plus, I'm putting new lighting up on the ceiling so my switches on the wall are all used up and there's no room for new ones in that same spot.  That probably wouldn't affect you but I'd have to pay someone to cut another hole in the wall, thread the wiring to it, etc.  It really pays off when you're handy, like I've told you over and over.  Tina is a lucky woman!

17Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:I'm sitting here, and laughing silently. Thinking about the items placed on the counter tops. I remember our kitchen as a kid, had to have the toaster with the cover that mom sewed.
A big deal, was the modern looking can opener; ( ready for this? ).....screwed onto the frame of the doorway in the kitchen. It swung in toward the wall, and mom would be pixxed if any of us didn't swing it out of the way when we were done opening cans.

The table was in the center of the kitchen, and there was always a dish towel, and the ashtray in the center of the towel. Moms and dads ciggs on each side as where they sat.
Didn't have a microwave. It was unheard of!

The coffee pot / brewer was left out for show, and was the clear Pyrex one that we called a
Drip O later. That sat on the stove top clean as a whistle. It was only used for company.
The every day one, was a dented and scuffed aluminum percolator.

We drank 8 O'clock coffee, and had a bag each of drip grind, and perc grind; depending which coffee pot was used.

It was a big deal. if you had a refrigerator that held ice cream frozen. We had that, and another, later on, that had a side logo of "Quickcube" I think it was a Frigidaire. You filled the ice trays, and when solidly frozen ice, you would open the top freezer door, and insert the special ice cube tray into a track upside down, and it would eject the cubes as you pushed the tray into the slot.
The cubes fell into a bin under the cube extractor. The cubes were huge too!

Loved hearing about all of this, Jimmy! That Quickcube must've been something as I remember those dreaded ice cube trays! And to have a bin to store the loose cubes in must've been state of the art. I wish the cubes the freezers make now were bigger. I have had one where you adjust the size but the biggest size is the ones everyone has. I know you can buy those silicone trays now that make about six huge ice cubes. If I had a lot of extra space in my freezer, I'd have one -- just to use in cocktails and also when you make a drink (not an alcoholic one!) to take upstairs to bed at night. That way it would cool the drink quicker and the cubes would take longer to disappear. I love when it's cold here as we don't use heat to sleep. I am tickled pink when I reach for the drink on my bedside table at 3 a.m. and there's still ice in it!!! It's the little things, you know?

18Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:03 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

The Tervis insulated plastic cups are what everyone here uses for their iced drinks, Michelle.

They're nothing but a double walled plastic cup, most with a plastic seal with a drink spout on the edge, but they keep things cold for quite a while and also (my personal favorite) keep the glass from dripping and sweating all over the coaster or table.

I, personally, don't care to drink from plastic but many of my friends swear by these mugs.

19Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:26 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

bethk wrote:The Tervis insulated plastic cups are what everyone here uses for their iced drinks, Michelle.

They're nothing but a double walled plastic cup, most with a plastic seal with a drink spout on the edge, but they keep things cold for quite a while and also (my personal favorite) keep the glass from dripping and sweating all over the coaster or table.  

I, personally, don't care to drink from plastic but many of my friends swear by these mugs.

Yeah, Beth, Brian's friend Jimmy often would tell us when he visited that we ought to get some of those, though I'm not sure of the brand.  It was those double-walled plastic glasses though. I love that you don't need a coaster but not only, like you, do I not like drinking from plastic (or paper), but the drinking rim on those glasses are SO thick -- it reminds me of what it must feel like to drink from a sippy cup!  I've never seen the kind with a spout on the edge but I'm sure I would like even that type even less -- an adult sippy cup!

I had to laugh, too, as I've lived here my whole life so I was stunned when I found out that in other less humid climates, the glasses didn't drip and sweat all over everything. Most people here hardly use coaster as they only protect the table if you're careful not to drip all over the table picking up and putting down your drink! tongue

Last edited by Crybaby on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

20Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:41 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

They're not bad with a straw.....but I'm not a huge fan of drinking from straws either.

I much prefer my cheap Libby glasses in easy to hold sizes.

21Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:15 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

bethk wrote:They're not bad with a straw.....but I'm not a huge fan of drinking from straws either.

I much prefer my cheap Libby glasses in easy to hold sizes.  

I'm really not picky about glassware. I just hate drinking out of plastic and paper.  I've never been much of a happy hour girl but when I happened to enter a place during happy hour and drinks were being served in plastic, I would ask for a glass when I ordered. Many times the server would tell me they only serve in plastic during happy hour. I'd always smile (I was a waitress at one time, too) and say I understood completely but I would be happy to pay full price to have my drink in a glass.  Many times, I'd get my glass for free.  And other times, I would be charged full price, which didn't bother me in the slightest. If we were in a place and happy hour was starting, I'd always tell the server I preferred to hold onto my glass and that never presented a problem either.  

Just so you know, I'm sitting here drinking an iced coffee out of a quart canning jar! Seriously, I began using these quart jars to drink out of (I know -- it's disgusting but it does minimize trips up and down the stairs) when my PH doctor told me she wants me to drink no more than 64 oz. of liquids a day (that's TWO of these quart jars).  I try not to go over that but I often do.  But that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

I added this above and meant to add it here. So here it is again!

I had to laugh, too, as I've lived here my whole life so I was stunned when I found out that in other less humid climates, the glasses didn't drip and sweat all over everything. Most people here hardly use coaster as they only protect the table if you're careful not to drip all over the table picking up and putting down your drink!

22Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:50 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Crybaby wrote:
Jimmy wrote:It is a simple task to disable the exhaust fan function of

Thanks for the help, Jimmy, but I don't want to have to walk away to turn the fan on and off.  Plus, I'm putting new lighting up on the ceiling so my switches on the wall are all used up and there's no room for new ones in that same spot.  That probably wouldn't affect you but I'd have to pay someone to cut another hole in the wall, thread the wiring to it, etc.  It really pays off when you're handy, like I've told you over and over.  Tina is a lucky woman!

Microwave was installed today 41Odp78qAhL._AC_US327_QL65_

I think I will buy Tina one of these can openers.

23Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:52 am

NormM

NormM

Microwave was installed today Il_57011

Ours was like this.

24Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:08 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Now that's an appliance that's come 'full circle'....

Pretty soon we'll all be using the kind that you poked in the top of the can and pushed up & down all around the top to create a jagged edge (that you could slice your wrists with....).

Norm, I can remember YOURS being the 'top of the line'. Our's wasn't red, but it looked just like that.

25Microwave was installed today Empty Re: Microwave was installed today Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:04 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

NormM wrote:Microwave was installed today Il_57011

Ours was like this.

That was a deluxe model like Beth said. And chrome parts no less.! WOW!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum