Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whole Wheat

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Whole Wheat on Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:40 pm

Barbara101

loaf #2, whole wheat..

2 Re: Whole Wheat on Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Barbara101

3 Re: Whole Wheat on Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:58 pm

bethk

Admin
Really lovely.

I watched a you-tube about the 2014 Housewares Show and I think YOUR bread machine was one of the 'top 10' new introductions. Sounds like it does a lot of stuff.

4 Re: Whole Wheat on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Barbara101

I had a devil of a time finding ..Vital wheat gluten..Had to order it from KingA..each recipe calls for 3 or 4 T so It might last a while..

5 Re: Whole Wheat on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:36 pm

Bugster2

Barbara101 wrote:I had a devil of a time finding ..Vital wheat gluten..Had to order it from KingA..each recipe calls for 3 or 4 T so It might last a while..

Do you have any stores around you like Whole Foods or natural food stores. Usually any store that sells items in bulk (you measure how much you need) will have vital wheat gluten. I know Bob's Red Mill sells a package but it is a bit pricey. I see it at most of the local grocery stores. Sometimes you find it in the baking section, sometimes in the natural foods section.

6 Re: Whole Wheat on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:20 pm

NormM

I haven't looked for it since I moved to Kansas City but they had it at stores in Junction City and Manhattan.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum