Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. Empty Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:59 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Ok seems coffee grounds do mess up your kitchen drain.

Got home last night,toilet clogged slow fill & drain.

Then I was going to run the dishwasher. No No No .Disposal spit at me & the rubber thing popped up & out from some water pressure.Slow to drain..Other side is very slow to drain..

Just put down baking soda, in a few minutes I will put down vinegar.Then a pot of boiling water. Maybe some dawn??

If this does not work,do drain cleaners work????

I will call landlord but he does not do stuff the right way,he is cheap & does not fix it right..

Also the toilet is the same way.. water will not drain back in.It slowly drips back.. confused

2Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. Empty Re: Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:06 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Oh, Lawdy, Barb....

Welcome Home, huh????

((I'd keep Chris on 'speed dial' for sure.....)

3Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. Empty Re: Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:01 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Oh let me tell you the trip back was royal nightmare.Girls where good,Kat was good.From when I left Chris house in the middle of Delaware to 30 minutes past Richmond VA  bumper to bumper traffic.Cleared out for a short while then bam back again.Almost all the way home. A 9hr drive took 13hrs. Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. 1450907917

Got home,got out of the car the smoke was so thick & stunk..Fireworks going off like crazy all around my house. Scared the crap out of my girls..Left most of the stuff in the car..Girls settled in real quick lol.

Then the noise went on till way past midnight,sounded like a war going on outside.It was really bad. I do want to see the crap all over my yard.

No food in the house. No cream for my coffee this morning.. Clothes & the car needs unpacked before I can get dressed lol.It is a mess I tell ya.

Can not use the kitchen sink. Afraid to pee Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. 2855670339 ..Yikes..

OH OH get this shit........My brand new Iphone 6 I got for a safe trip, did not work the whole way back...........Not that I talk,text while driving but when I stopped. I tried to use it.. No Sim it said...I was a wreak driving home without that safety support.I am flipping mad about it..I am going to raise hell when I get to that store. I can not even call the landlord to come over.

Welcome home..To me...

4Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. Empty Re: Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:34 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Try to do a power down ((turn off)) on the phone. Sometimes that's all it needs to reset itself.

Mine use to do quirky stuff like that and when I took it to the store it was fine.

5Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. Empty Re: Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

bethk wrote:Try to do a power down ((turn off)) on the phone.  Sometimes that's all it needs to reset itself.

Mine use to do quirky stuff like that and when I took it to the store it was fine.

did that. nope. Chris said you can pop the back off by sticking a paperclip in the hole on the side. then take out the sim card & then put it back gold side down..IDK..I want to cuss them out at AT&T lol

6Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. Empty Re: Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Don't do anything other than turning it on and off. Don't give the store any reason to say you voided the warranty because you did this or that.

7Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. Empty Re: Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy....Help.. Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Bugster2 wrote:Don't do anything other than turning it on and off. Don't give the store any reason to say you voided the warranty because you did this or that.

That is why I did not do that..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum