Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello Everyone on Fri May 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Ceee

Very Happy Hi Everyone! Looks like a great forum I see a button at the top to add a video. I'm wondering if that will work for a slideshow from Flicker.

I'll be back later to chat.

2 Re: Hello Everyone on Fri May 24, 2013 7:33 pm

bethk

Admin
So glad you're here, Ceee!

We just wanted to have a friendly place to visit and share what is going on with our lives - and, as you can see, most of our lives revolve around FOOD !!!!

lol

3 Re: Hello Everyone on Fri May 24, 2013 8:36 pm

cookingirl

Welcome, Ceee!

4 Re: Hello Everyone on Fri May 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Barbara101

Happy you made it to our little world cheers

I know you will like it here..we are laid back,easy going & fun bunch who likes to cook ..

5 Re: Hello Everyone on Fri May 31, 2013 4:52 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

Ceee wrote: Very Happy Hi Everyone! Looks like a great forum I see a button at the top to add a video. I'm wondering if that will work for a slideshow from Flicker.

I'll be back later to chat.

Welcome Ceee....

I Ceee......errrr, I mean, I See you are humerous with your posts.
That's what we like....like Beth & Barbara Said, laid Back and all fun.
We came from another place and Here, it's all clean funnnn!
The cookin is pretty good too! Glad to have you Cee!

(((JIMMY)))

6 Re: Hello Everyone on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:55 am

Crybaby

It's a really nice forum, Ceee. You'll love it here!
--Michelle

7 Re: Hello Everyone on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Ceee

Thanks for the welcomes! I posted in here yesterday but must have hit the wrong button, still learning Very Happy .

8 Niagara Canada joins in! on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:52 am

Niagara Visitor

Smile Hi Everyone from sunny Niagara, Canada!  I don't have much time for posting these days, but will visit when possible.  Have a great weekend.

9 Re: Hello Everyone on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:13 am

bethk

Admin
Lore!  Welcome!  You've been in my thoughts so much lately.  I know how busy you are taking care of everything and making your visits to the hospital.  I hope your husband is continuing to improve and will be able to return home soon. Stop by whenever you can.

10 Re: Hello Everyone on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Niagara Visitor

Thanks for the wishes, but coming home to this house is pretty well out of the question. Too many stairs etc., etc. He is being transferred to a different facility on Monday for more intense therapy.

House is for sale will try to post a link.

11 Re: Hello Everyone on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:17 pm

bethk

Admin
Oh, wow, that's a lot on your plate by yourself. You are an inspiration to me at how well you seem to be coping. Stay strong.

12 Re: Hello Everyone on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:28 pm

Niagara Visitor

Thanks. Trust me, there are days when I just wish to pull the covers over my head and stay in bed. But what can I do? "One Day at a Time Lord" keeps going around in my head!

13 Re: Hello Everyone on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Imelda HL

Niagara Visitor wrote:Smile Hi Everyone from sunny Niagara, Canada!  I don't have much time for posting these days, but will visit when possible.  Have a great weekend.

welcome.. it's good to see another familiar name here

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum