Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boy I hate taking drugs..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boy I hate taking drugs.. Empty Boy I hate taking drugs.. Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:20 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

and do not read the side effects.That will scare the crap out of you...Taking this med can cause death...

I took a very small taste of a narcotic cough syrup.Not even close to the teaspoon they say to take..at bedtime.. well I can not be knocked out & have to get up 4 or 5 times to pee.

I had the worst nightmares,, affraid affraid affraid I can just think about what would have happened if I took the full dose..

Oh then to make matters much worse I found out they discontioned  the car charger for my cell.I can not tell you how pissed I am Boy I hate taking drugs.. 1450907917 Boy I hate taking drugs.. 1562938848 Boy I hate taking drugs.. 1562938848 Boy I hate taking drugs.. 1562938848 I have to buy a whole new set up just to have a cell  for my drive,,

This whole thing has been one nightmare after another.. Boy I hate taking drugs.. 652761166

2Boy I hate taking drugs.. Empty Re: Boy I hate taking drugs.. Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:28 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

no words of wisdom from here....sorry you have to deal with it all.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum