Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy Crap!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Holy Crap!!!! on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:57 am

I thought I deleted the forum... affraid affraid  

I posted & all of a sudden it went to formation web site ..Greate your forum....

Then I tried to get back in.. Nope. I kept getting that page..

I was like Oh Shit what have I done. This mouse is really messing me up On everything...

Cheap $6 you sure get what you pay for.then I did buy a $30 one when I bought this laptop POS did not work right from day one..

So Panic set in.. affraid I had to look for a old email from here clicked on it & it opened scratch 

Not going to wm they only had this one NOT ever stepping foot in Best Buy hate that store.maybe amazon...

2 Re: Holy Crap!!!! on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:06 am

I just had the same problem, Barb....came here to see if you were having problems.

I scrolled down the 'start your own forum' page (the one that pops up when you click on our and went to the 'search' box....typed in 'cookingfriends' and got here that way. I could not get here by putting the address in the box at the top of the page.

I do not have a clue what is going on.

Hopefully it's just a glitch in the free forumotion site and it will resolve itself.

3 Re: Holy Crap!!!! on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:47 am

ghezz well I thought I did it with this dumbass mouse.It will delete 3 emails at a time.Then it opens all sorts of pages that I did not click on..Possessed just like my POS printer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum