Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Physical Graffiti

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Physical Graffiti on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:38 am

Bugster2

My DH went to the beach today. He saw a girl with tattoos on both legs. Both tats were words in very large letters running down from hip to ankle. One leg said the F-word and the other said "OFF". Now THAT is what I call a class act.

2 Re: Physical Graffiti on Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:17 pm

JanaAZ

Don't you wonder how they will feel about those tattoos when they're 60!!! Also, as skin sags, their letters will be 'tough to read' lol.

3 Re: Physical Graffiti on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:17 am

UNCLE JIMMY

Yeah! It seems like the new tattoo craze, is messages; or sayings.

GD had a tat says Family all in calligraphy script across the nape of her neck.

As it is... the kids today are not taught script (we called it penmanship or long hand ) and whomever looks, won't be able to read it. LOL
I saw one woman ( B I G ) and she was at one of the county fairs. She had a very revealing pair of shredded shorts, and on the left cheek was the word Bubble, and the right cheek @$$.
I almost choked to death on the funnel cake I was eating whilst she walked by me.
And every one was just pointing.

4 Re: Physical Graffiti on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:25 am

NormM

My son's best friend had the Yin Yang symbol on his neck under his chin. It is about 6 inches in diameter.  

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

5 Re: Physical Graffiti on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:40 am

bethk

Admin
when he looks up does it look like a second mouth opening up?

yuck

6 Re: Physical Graffiti on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:47 am

UNCLE JIMMY

My daughter has tats on her back...one arm...and a paw print of her cat Maple. on her clavicle.
When the cat died, she had a ink impression made of the cats paw, and then the tattoo artist transcribed it onto her...
A good thing, is she was smart enough that they were placed to be cover-able.

Son Jim had a tat of the tasmanian devil cartoon character. Plus his first wifes name under the tat.
After the break-up....he paid only 35.00 to get the name turned into a bunch of leaves.

He later said he should have specified Poison Ivy Leaves.

7 Re: Physical Graffiti on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:15 am

Bugster2

I watch "Say Yes to the Dress" about brides looking for the perfect wedding dress. I can't tell you how awful it is to see a girl in a strapless gown with all of her tats on display. Those girls look so bad I just cringe. What is worse is that many girls come in asking for a dress that will show off her tats. You never see the bride or the dress. All you see are the tats. She could be wearing a flour sack and no one would notice because their eyes are all fixed on the tats. Horrible. Frankly I wouldn't want to hire a person who looked like a walking comic strip.
We had a nut who lived in the 'hood' who apparently developed a skin condition on her face. She had her entire face tatted in baby blue. I would see her out walking, wearing a floppy hat, with her face pointed to the ground. I think she even realized that she had gone too far.
There is a man (another nut) who lives in San Diego. He has been having tats and surgeries to make himself look like a cat, even going so far as to having wire whiskers implanted. He is the scariest thing I have ever seen.
My advice to those people entering medical school: specialize in tattoo removals. You will make a fortune.

8 Re: Physical Graffiti on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:43 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

Son Jimmy and DIL and Granddaughter are going to a big Tattoo Convention down South Jersey tomorrow in Wild Wood convention center.
I told Jim make sure they take pics of the funny ones.

9 Re: Physical Graffiti on Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:39 am

Crybaby

The ones I laugh at are the criminals who get large and distinctive tats on their face. Nothing like an easy way to ID someone!

Though I would never get one, I've gotten a bit more used to them over the years. Brian doesn't have any tats either. He makes me laugh by saying, "I'm leaving this world with the same amount of holes in my body that I arrived with." That started with piercings and led to tats!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum