Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Painting question

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Painting question on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:01 pm

Bugster2

My front door is brown inside and out. I am going to paint the inside white. My question is: should I paint the outside edge of the door white or leave it brown?

2 Re: Painting question on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:07 pm

jetfan27

I think I would leave it brown, since the door, when opened, will show the outside color and the inside color will be against the wall and no one will see that color.

3 Re: Painting question on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:31 pm

Barbara101

I painted  my front door RED. Love it..I just painted the door front itself.The inside is white.The outside trim is black.

4 Re: Painting question on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:44 pm

Bugster2

Barbara101 wrote:I painted  my front door RED. Love it..I just painted the door front itself.The inside is white.The outside trim is black.

That is a very interesting idea.

5 Re: Painting question on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:53 pm

Barbara101

I have all red white & blue flowers & pots.Wreath is white daisys with yellow centers.In the fall I had wreath of light brown & yellow straw.Christmas I had a red & white wreath..I almost painted it yellow lol The siding is gray.Shutters are black.

6 Re: Painting question on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:14 pm

Bugster2

My sister's front door is a weathered magenta. Sounds horrible but it really is pretty with the used brick and wood siding. I just talked to her today and she told me her property taxes have gone up to $30,000/yr. I almost passed out. I thought ours were high at $4,000/yr. Some of her friends are paying $150,000/yr.

7 Re: Painting question on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:00 pm

NormM

30,000 a year is over three times what I pay for my mortgage in a year and that includes property tax and insurance.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum