Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

and the nighmare of billing begins.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26and the nighmare of billing begins. - Page 2 Empty Re: and the nighmare of billing begins. Wed May 14, 2014 1:26 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

For some reason scented candles make me nauseous. Gives me a headache too. Potpourri does the same thing. Macy's used to have this huge display of scented things right next to the escalator. Every time I used it I thought I was going to throw up.

27and the nighmare of billing begins. - Page 2 Empty Re: and the nighmare of billing begins. Wed May 14, 2014 8:55 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Bugster2 wrote:For some reason scented candles make me nauseous. Gives me a headache too. Potpourri does the same thing. Macy's used to have this huge display of scented things right next to the escalator. Every time I used it I thought I was going to throw up.

Me too....I
cannot stand that potpourri It makes me gag, and I hate when Tina boils it in water.

28and the nighmare of billing begins. - Page 2 Empty Re: and the nighmare of billing begins. Wed May 14, 2014 9:51 pm

NormM

NormM

I did a google search for the house we moved to after the apt. I thought I had the wrong address. I didn't recognize it, it had changes so much.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

29and the nighmare of billing begins. - Page 2 Empty Re: and the nighmare of billing begins. Thu May 15, 2014 11:13 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Called to cancel service. I was told ,, we do not want to lose you as a customer  and the nighmare of billing begins. - Page 2 2876911673 So we will lower your bill.

$63. every 3 months.I will not get a invoice till Aug.I told her if I see any bill before then, I will be calling you  and the nighmare of billing begins. - Page 2 1450907917 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum