Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghezz what a night

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ghezz what a night Empty Ghezz what a night Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:31 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Nap is on order for today. Sleep 

Finally fell asleep.Woke up to my heater unit running,It is right outside my window.I forgot to turn it off,I felt chilled .It was 56` in my house lol.So turned it on to take the chill off.
So instead of getting up & roaming the house in the dark I switched on the ceiling fan  cheers 

Molly decides she wants on the bed.Ok. Then she is mad because MS Cat is sleeping on her blanket.She goes back & forth,round & round.Snores.Off the bed she goes. !0 minutes later she is back barking to get back up..

Heater still running,making racket.Toilet starts to run.WIDE AWAKE.. affraid For hours & hours. Turn on the TV,sure if I want to buy shoes great Tv at 3am.... No 

Could have been 5am then MS Cat wants fed or out or both.So here she is jumping on me...

Ghezz what a night 3447731902 Got up feeling tired,mad,headache,dizzy.

Nap for sure. Sleep Bet I have cat & 2 poopers laying on me. Pretty sure shopping will be out.

2Ghezz what a night Empty Re: Ghezz what a night Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

Happy Napping B.. no cooking shows on PBS today.. so I'm busying myself on my computer.. not much cooking either.. we still have our pizza from yesterday for lunch and I'm going to make some bean soup with my Italian sausage for supper later

3Ghezz what a night Empty Re: Ghezz what a night Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:31 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I took a couple of the neighbors out and about today. I didn't realize they are renting a villa with a golf cart for transportation...only. No car. Now, there's a lot to see and do here and a golf cart is OK for a lot, but to be here for months without a real car....well, that would not do for me. I took them to the huge farmers' market / flea market and then out to lunch in a nearby town and then for some sights that are a long, LONG drive in a golf cart.

They had a ball and couldn't have been more appreciative. It's nice to try & fool people into thinking I'm a nice person....

4Ghezz what a night Empty Re: Ghezz what a night Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

bethk wrote:I took a couple of the neighbors out and about today.  I didn't realize they are renting a villa with a golf cart for transportation...only.  No car.  Now, there's a lot to see and do here and a golf cart is OK for a lot, but to be here for months without a real car....well, that would not do for me.  I took them to the huge farmers' market / flea market and then out to lunch in a nearby town and then for some sights that are a long, LONG drive in a golf cart.  

They had a ball and couldn't have been more appreciative.  It's nice to try & fool people into thinking I'm a nice person....

hahahaha  Ghezz what a night 2876911673  you gotta admit you are a nice person Beth  Ghezz what a night 2876911673 

5Ghezz what a night Empty Re: Ghezz what a night Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:31 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Imelda HL wrote:
hahahaha  Ghezz what a night 2876911673  you gotta admit you are a nice person Beth  Ghezz what a night 2876911673 

YOU TAKE THAT BACK !!

I am NOT nice....and don't you go spreadin' rumors like that.

lol

6Ghezz what a night Empty Re: Ghezz what a night Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:40 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Too funny!

It was hot here today so we went to the beach (yeah, in the middle of March) along with the entire population of SoCal. It looked like the 4th of July. We live 10 miles from the coast and it took 1.5 hours to get home traffic was so bad. We all took naps only my DH and our roomie are still out cold. My DH has the TV set to a horrible Frankie Avalon movie and has hidden the remote so I can't change the channel. I think I may see what it, WAIT!!! why didn't I think of this before?? Go get the remote to the cable box in the bedroom and see if it works in here. What is it with men and remote controls? I swear to God it is grounds for divorce.

7Ghezz what a night Empty Re: Ghezz what a night Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:28 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

What is it with men and remote controls? I swear to God it is grounds for divorce.

Thrilled beyond measure I do not have to put up with it....Plus 100 more things  bounce 

8Ghezz what a night Empty Re: Ghezz what a night Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:00 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

I've always said, "if our justice system TRULY gave women a 'jury of their peers', there would be a whole lot fewer men walking around".....

Ghezz what a night 2876911673 

9Ghezz what a night Empty Re: Ghezz what a night Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

It is even hotter today. My DH pulled out the fan. Our Roomie came back from the beach yesterday, ate and went to take a nap at 6PM. It is now 2:30PM and she still isn't up. What is it? 21 hours asleep? If I don't see her by nightfall I will send my DH in the room and see if we need to call the coroner. That is one serious sleep disorder.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum