Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Got a cookbook at an antique store today

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Got a cookbook at an antique store today Empty Got a cookbook at an antique store today Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:11 pm

NormM

NormM

It's More Fast Food My Way by Jacques Pepin. Pretty pictures and tasty sounding food. I have made one of them before. Its a Smoked Salmon pizza with sour cream on a flat bread. There is a salad served inside a tomato and a potato pancake made with potato, potato flour, eggs and served on a mesclun salad. Some nice looking desserts too.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

bethk

bethk
Admin

Oh, MY MAN Jacques!

Actually, I love his videos but don't own even one of his cookbooks. I did like his series on Fast Food My Way because he stressed using everything you had and not tossing stuff just because it might have a bruise or soft spot.

Barbara101

Barbara101

I watched his cooking show called that.Since my TWC decided to cut CreateTV I have not seen it anymore..He made some great food, well still does lol.

enjoy..

Crybaby

Crybaby

I really like Jacques Pepin, too, Norm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum