Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jetfan's Egg Bread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Jetfan's Egg Bread on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:57 pm

bethk

Admin
Well, at least you had a few minutes to drop by! Good to hear from you ~ and good luck on the house sale/search. You could always wait until summer and I'll bet Jimmy would let you camp out in the backyard.....

27 Re: Jetfan's Egg Bread on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Imelda HL

I'm making another batch of this bread, this time I added jalapeno, cheese and chives.. we'll see how it comes out.. it's still baking in the oven.. can't wait  bounce

28 Re: Jetfan's Egg Bread on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Crybaby

Imelda HL wrote:I'm making another batch of this bread, this time I added jalapeno, cheese and chives.. we'll see how it comes out.. it's still baking in the oven.. can't wait  bounce

That sounds divine, Imelda! I can almost smell it...

29 Re: Jetfan's Egg Bread on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Imelda HL

Crybaby wrote:
Imelda HL wrote:I'm making another batch of this bread, this time I added jalapeno, cheese and chives.. we'll see how it comes out.. it's still baking in the oven.. can't wait  bounce

That sounds divine, Imelda!  I can almost smell it...

thank you.. my house smells so good.. it tastes out of this world.. Dirk loves it, esp I used his homegrown chive and jalapeno Smile

now I'm going to show off my bread   

here is how I do it

http://www.podcast.tv/video-episodes/chopped-jalapeno-cheese-bread-4271524.html

30 Re: Jetfan's Egg Bread on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:12 pm

bethk

Admin
Well isn't that just about the neatest way to make a flavored bread !

I do bet Dirk is in LOVE with that bread with his herbs and peppers. Very nice.

31 Re: Jetfan's Egg Bread on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Imelda HL

bethk wrote:Well isn't that just about the neatest way to make a flavored bread !

I do bet Dirk is in LOVE with that bread with his herbs and peppers.  Very nice.

yup.. when I was uploading these pics.. I saw my morning walk companions from my window ( we just talk about jalapeno and cheese bread this morning ), so I ran out and gave them half of my warm bread.. oh they love it.. when I got in the house, Dirk asked me if the bread was all gone, I said no, still half left and he was smiling and said.. "I love it".. I know.. I know.. I'm going to make more  Smile 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum