Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medical Aler T

+3
JanaAZ
Barbara101
UNCLE JIMMY
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Medical Aler T  - Page 2 Empty Re: Medical Aler T Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:49 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
Crybaby wrote:Sorry but for some reason, my message got posted twice.  Lord knows, once is enough!

That's ok to post it as many times as you want!
That story is so funny, I am going to read it again and again and over and over; so I could laugh some more!!!hahahahahahahaha

Glad you enjoyed it, Jimmy. Making you laugh is the least I can do for all the "what would you do, Jimmy" advice you give all of us!  Embarassed 

27Medical Aler T  - Page 2 Empty Re: Medical Aler T Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Barbara101 wrote:I remember when Forest Gump came out. All the shrimping scenes where wrong.. They even where shrimping with NO doors or nets LMAO..Having been on & around shrimp boats due to my Mom owning & running one,I picked up on that right off....

If you watch closely, in the movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark," you can see a huge boulder BOUNCE! It happens after they are locked down underground with all the snakes and are trying to make their way out. When the rock is pushed out so they can climb out, it clearly bounces and makes me laugh every time.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum