Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATK grill they use

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ATK grill they use on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:39 pm

Barbara101

http://www.dcsappliances.com/promotions/instantly-save-usa/?country=USA

lol man I think I will run out & buy one of these grills.   

They use it to grill but I find it funny that they tell you Weber is the best grill to buy.

2 Re: ATK grill they use on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:48 pm

JanaAZ

I believe Fisher and Paykel is their sponsor and that grill is made by Fisher and Paykel. I wouldn't think their sponsor would be happy if they said buy a weber instead...unless they were referring to a charcoal grill.

3 Re: ATK grill they use on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:54 pm

Barbara101

I know F&P sponsor them.I would love to own appliances like that.Viking or Wolf,American made quality.To expensive for my wallet lol

Ya they say charcoal grill & gas grill by Weber.Jenn Air but I hear really bad reviews on that one.

4 Re: ATK grill they use on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:31 pm

NormM

I can't find any reviews on these, maybe because no one can afford them but other appliances by F&P have had less than stellar reviews.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

5 Re: ATK grill they use on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:58 pm

bethk

Admin
Oh, let me go look....nah, my $6,300 is NOT burning any hole in MY pocket....

I'll stick with my CharBroil ~ works just fine for me.

6 Re: ATK grill they use on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:59 pm

JanaAZ

Barbara101 wrote:I know F&P sponsor them.I would love to own appliances like that.Viking or Wolf,American made quality.To expensive for my wallet lol

Ya they say charcoal grill & gas grill by Weber.Jenn Air but I hear really bad reviews on that one.

I've had several friends with Viking that h-a-t-e-d them. Nothing but problems. I have a Wolf oven and love it. Wolf and Sub Zero are made by the same company and my old Sub Zero was really good, too. But I would stay far, far away from Viking. They look cool, but that's it.

7 Re: ATK grill they use on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:35 am

UNCLE JIMMY

I have a old Vermont castings grill. I think I may have to break down and purchase a new grill this year. Either that or do a complete revamp on the burner section. It had the steel plate diffuser that I ripped out, and installed a grate and the lava rocks. That is rusting out, and I will start shopping for either parts or cave in and buy a new grill.
I certainly do not need a big one like I have any more. I do like the idea of the side burner though.Gas supply as far as LP is not a problem; because I have Natural Gas fuel for mine. Only thing is I have to convert it from LP to Nat Gas. It's great not having to be sure I have enough Propane to cook with. Nothing worse than running out of fuel, and then getting ripped off on refills.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum