Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATK grill they use

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ATK grill they use Empty ATK grill they use Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:39 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

http://www.dcsappliances.com/promotions/instantly-save-usa/?country=USA

lol man I think I will run out & buy one of these grills.  ATK grill they use 2855670339 

They use it to grill but I find it funny that they tell you Weber is the best grill to buy.

2ATK grill they use Empty Re: ATK grill they use Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:48 pm

JanaAZ

I believe Fisher and Paykel is their sponsor and that grill is made by Fisher and Paykel. I wouldn't think their sponsor would be happy if they said buy a weber instead...unless they were referring to a charcoal grill.

3ATK grill they use Empty Re: ATK grill they use Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:54 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I know F&P sponsor them.I would love to own appliances like that.Viking or Wolf,American made quality.To expensive for my wallet lol

Ya they say charcoal grill & gas grill by Weber.Jenn Air but I hear really bad reviews on that one.

4ATK grill they use Empty Re: ATK grill they use Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:31 pm

NormM

NormM

I can't find any reviews on these, maybe because no one can afford them but other appliances by F&P have had less than stellar reviews.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

5ATK grill they use Empty Re: ATK grill they use Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:58 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Oh, let me go look....nah, my $6,300 is NOT burning any hole in MY pocket....

I'll stick with my CharBroil ~ works just fine for me.

6ATK grill they use Empty Re: ATK grill they use Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:59 pm

JanaAZ

Barbara101 wrote:I know F&P sponsor them.I would love to own appliances like that.Viking or Wolf,American made quality.To expensive for my wallet lol

Ya they say charcoal grill & gas grill by Weber.Jenn Air but I hear really bad reviews on that one.

I've had several friends with Viking that h-a-t-e-d them. Nothing but problems. I have a Wolf oven and love it. Wolf and Sub Zero are made by the same company and my old Sub Zero was really good, too. But I would stay far, far away from Viking. They look cool, but that's it.

7ATK grill they use Empty Re: ATK grill they use Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:35 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

I have a old Vermont castings grill. I think I may have to break down and purchase a new grill this year. Either that or do a complete revamp on the burner section. It had the steel plate diffuser that I ripped out, and installed a grate and the lava rocks. That is rusting out, and I will start shopping for either parts or cave in and buy a new grill.
I certainly do not need a big one like I have any more. I do like the idea of the side burner though.Gas supply as far as LP is not a problem; because I have Natural Gas fuel for mine. Only thing is I have to convert it from LP to Nat Gas. It's great not having to be sure I have enough Propane to cook with. Nothing worse than running out of fuel, and then getting ripped off on refills.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum