Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

January, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches we ate...

+3
UNCLE JIMMY
Barbara101
bethk
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

bethk

bethk
Admin

I've got lunch out plans with Lyn & Barb...last one before Dane gets here....so I thought just a small bit of vanilla yogurt with blueberries would do for breakfast. (I wanted to enhance the freshness of the blueberries so I drizzled them with a little agave to shine 'em up.)

January, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches we ate... - Page 4 Brkfst012714

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

bethk wrote:I've got lunch out plans with Lyn & Barb...last one before Dane gets here....so I thought just a small bit of vanilla yogurt with blueberries would do for breakfast.  (I wanted to enhance the freshness of the blueberries so I drizzled them with a little agave to shine 'em up.)

January, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches we ate... - Page 4 Brkfst012714

I can't reply the post... it took me to the NEW POST..  but it works when I click QUTE  Question 

we are still working on our banana cake.. I brought mine to my computer room with my coffee, Dirk ate them on the sink
 Shocked

bethk

bethk
Admin

Imelda HL wrote:
I can't reply the post... it took me to the NEW POST..  but it works when I click QUTE  Question 

we are still working on our banana cake.. I brought mine to my computer room with my coffee, Dirk ate them on the sink
 Shocked

Ah, yes....there are no calories IF you eat standing up at the kitchen sink....that's the truth! LOL Only time there are calories involved is IF you sit at the dining table.

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

I had a nice Taylor ham / egg / cheese, on a soft Thomas' Bagel this morning. Boy, did it hit the spot!

Tina had 1/2 of a pepperoni and egg with melted Meunster cheese, on toast.
It's too cold to go outside today! I guess that means we shall think what to have for supper.

I'm so tired now after eating that sandwich.
It's gonna take some nudging to get me off this chair!
LOL

bethk

bethk
Admin

We'll be going out with friends for a celebration dinner tonight so I thought I'd better grill the half chicken I had thawed and planned for then. While the chicken was grilling I threw together a quick bowl of potato salad.

I sure hope he doesn't think today's lunch is what he's going to get every day.....

January, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches we ate... - Page 4 Lunch012814

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:We'll be going out with friends for a celebration dinner tonight so I thought I'd better grill the half chicken I had thawed and planned for then.  While the chicken was grilling I threw together a quick bowl of potato salad.  

I sure hope he doesn't think today's lunch is what he's going to get every day.....

January, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches we ate... - Page 4 Lunch012814

Uh! Oh!....Looks like pretty soon you will be singing, Oscar Mayer has a way, "With B...o...l...o....g....n...a!"

Meal looks good! ...Tell Dane make sure he enjoys it! They Don't Make Hearty Lunches like they do in Ohio! Too hot in Florida to mess with cooked lunches!

Oh Well! He can make up for it with a few (or many) Drinks.

bethk

bethk
Admin

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
Oh Well! He can make up for it with a few (or many) Drinks.

Which is why, I suspect, he has been asleep on the sofa since lunch....well, that and the fact he drove 1,000 miles yesterday, only stopping for gasoline and bathroom breaks. But when he wakes up I'm gonna tell him this sort of behavior has got to stop. My guess is he'll just nod off in the middle of my second sentence.... lol

bethk

bethk
Admin

This morning I made a couple over easy eggs for Dane, along with his "blackened" (and I do mean BLACK) toast. I made myself a couple pieces of French toast from my homemade bread...

forgot to grab the camera. But you all know what both look like....

Barbara101

Barbara101

I made over easy eggs too. Sourdough toast with Plugra butter.Burned the crap out of my applewood bacon, Evil or Very Mad Every time I use my square CI the bacon burns.The burner has a small circle & a large one,every time I put that Ci on there whatever burns.. So I guess I will use it for baking & grill top..I cooked the eggs with the hot grease & pan off the burner  silent 

bethk

bethk
Admin

Oh, man, I really hate when I burn the bacon. By the time I realize it's too far gone (usually inattention on my part....distractions are the bane of my existence) I've smelled it cooking and I am SO, SO hungry for it.

And of course, if I am going to burn it too far to eat then it's the last of the bacon I have in the house.

drat~

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

brunch for him.. I'm happy with my cup of latte and 1 piece of banana cake

stuffed tomato.. ( chopped sausage, tomato flesh, cheese and cilantro ), sprayed with a bit of olive oil before baking

January, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches we ate... - Page 4 61-1

with toasted breads

January, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches we ate... - Page 4 63

just to show off one more pic  Laughing 

January, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches we ate... - Page 4 62-2

Last edited by Imelda HL on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

omelet with chopped pork links, spinach and cheese

January, 2014 ~ Breakfasts & Lunches we ate... - Page 4 76

bethk

bethk
Admin

Imelda, that baked tomato is spectacular....I'll bet that's something Dane would enjoy for a brunch sometime.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum