Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

test in TV....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 test in TV.... on Mon May 06, 2013 6:57 pm

bethk

Admin
I saw an ad for an egg cracker....

I think you were suppose to put a raw egg between the thing and rap it on the countertop....

and only $9.99!

(on edit:)

Here's a link to a site selling something similar at $14.95

http://www.asseenontv.com/detail.php?p=295135&SESSID=a359e9d3af9b6cd8b94162fcdf5bcd8b

hahahahaha

Last edited by bethk on Tue May 07, 2013 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: test in TV.... on Tue May 07, 2013 2:19 pm

NormM

OOOH what a clever idea.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

3 Re: test in TV.... on Thu May 09, 2013 10:20 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

Beth, if you see this..... Did you ever buy that Shrinky Dink hose in a ball as seen on TV???

The one that curls up when the water is shut off and drained. I know you said you were going to get one for the FL House.

4 Re: test in TV.... on Thu May 09, 2013 10:41 pm

bethk

Admin
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:Beth, if you see this..... Did you ever buy that Shrinky Dink hose in a ball as seen on TV???

The one that curls up when the water is shut off and drained. I know you said you were going to get one for the FL House.

Nope, Jimmy, I heeded YOUR advice and saved my money. Funny thing is, the couple next door, JoAnn and Tommy have one by their front door faucet! LOL

5 Re: test in TV.... on Fri May 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Crybaby

bethk wrote:
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:Beth, if you see this..... Did you ever buy that Shrinky Dink hose in a ball as seen on TV???

Nope, Jimmy, I heeded YOUR advice and saved my money. Funny thing is, the couple next door, JoAnn and Tommy have one by their front door faucet! LOL

I had to laugh at this because I often want to purchase something that's advertised. I usually hold back if only because the shipping is a total rip off. But if you really want to get discouraged and not buy something, type the name in on Google followed by "review" and you will get the straight skinny -- and it's NEVER any good!

6 Re: test in TV.... on Fri May 10, 2013 5:27 pm

NormM

I figure if something is as good as they say it is, it will show up on the shelves at some local store.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

7 Re: test in TV.... on Fri May 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Crybaby

NormM wrote:I figure if something is as good as they say it is, it will show up on the shelves at some local store.

I agree wholeheartedly. When I Google one, Norm, it's usually available other places as well. I have to admit liking that hose but I just KNEW it was going to be a piece of junk that would probably "sprout" a hole in no time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum