Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas!

+5
Crybaby
cookingirl
NormM
bethk
Bugster2
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:52 am

cookingirl

cookingirl

Very Pretty!!! Good job, Charlie!

27Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:02 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Beautiful ring, Norm. Tell Cassie that her manicure looks pretty, too. And tell Charlie he did a great job!

28Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:46 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

JanaAZ wrote:
Imelda HL wrote:much late.. but merry Christmas to you all... I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas  Laughing .. I'm a bit busy with my sister and family visit for this holidays.. we went around almost everyday, did not cook much.. we'll go to Grand Canyon for the New Year Eve, hopefully it wont be to cold for us..

Brrrr.  Bring your coat and gloves.  It's going to be cold there.  It was 23 degrees here this morning and the grand canyon is much colder.

Jana.. we survived the cold.. no snow falling just freezing.. we could not hike too far because of the icy trail.. so slippery.. we saw the last sunset of the 2012 and the first sunrise of 2014.. amazing..  Merry Christmas! - Page 2 4137497845  we stopped at Flagstaff to have lunch otw there and dinner on the way home

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum