Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

why watching cooking shows

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1why watching cooking shows Empty why watching cooking shows Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:22 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

http://saramoulton.com/weeknightmeals/episode-306-remembering-julia/

get me in trouble. I happen to love Sara M..

I am making this egg dish for sure. trout not so much maybe with another fish.

2why watching cooking shows Empty Re: why watching cooking shows Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:21 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

I would think you would love that fluffy omelette!

Wonder what YOUR pic of Julia's French omelette will look like???? why watching cooking shows 1838020472 

(and I'm just being catty here ~ you KNOW what I'm talkin' about.....)

3why watching cooking shows Empty Re: why watching cooking shows Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

I really don't watch cooking shows anymore. What I do watch to get ideas is Man vs Food, Bizarre Foods. It seems like all of the good restaurants are back east. You don't see food out here on the west coast like that. We don't even have a decent BBQ place. What we do have are pinky finger restaurants (that is what my DH calls them). Huge plates with two bites of food that cost a king's ransom. Or full plates that still cost a king's ransom. How about a breakfast brunch for $65.00? One steak (no sides. they cost extra) for $40.00. There are just no down home belly bomb eateries.

4why watching cooking shows Empty Re: why watching cooking shows Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

bethk wrote:I would think you would love that fluffy omelette!  

Wonder what YOUR pic of Julia's French omelette will look like????  why watching cooking shows 1838020472 

(and I'm just being catty here ~ you KNOW what I'm talkin' about.....)
not really confused Oh wait.. lol you mean the expert omelet maker from over yonder.affraid omg affraid 

5why watching cooking shows Empty Re: why watching cooking shows Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:09 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

cat cat cat meow, meow & meow!

why watching cooking shows 2876911673 

6why watching cooking shows Empty Re: why watching cooking shows Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

I'm sorry I missed the picture!

7why watching cooking shows Empty Re: why watching cooking shows Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Be happy you did.

Looked like something Maggie threw up in the driveway. why watching cooking shows 2363720550  why watching cooking shows 411572088 

8why watching cooking shows Empty Re: why watching cooking shows Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Barbara101 wrote:Be happy you did.

Looked like something Maggie threw up in the driveway. why watching cooking shows 2363720550   why watching cooking shows 411572088 
That's EXACTLY why I would've liked to see it!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum