Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New patio chairs !

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New patio chairs ! on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:27 am

bethk

Admin
Oh, I am all atwitter !

When I finally decided to toss out the sun-rotted chairs from the outdoor dining set I figured I'd have to wait to budget for the purchase of new chairs.

But, when you see a DEAL you have to just decide now is the time to buy!

I had been given an estimate of $53 for fabric PLUS the installation ($who knows?) to replace the fabric slings of EACH of the old chairs.  That was just too crazy for me to even consider.  So I've been on the lookout for used patio chairs or some on sale.

I was at the Home Depot looking at plants and pots when I noticed they had their Christmas displays going up where they had previously displayed patio furniture....hmmmm, I wondered where the patio stuff was.  As I strolled around the outside area I finally came across the patio items still in stock - and it was more than 50% mark-down!

I saw the price of $19.98 for the fabric sling chairs I wanted but they didn't have exactly what I wanted (taupe color frames & black fabric to match the rocking chairs I have).  So, I did my due diligence and checked out Lowe's and Wal-Mart ~ neither of which could even come close to the price and had no better selection.  So, back to Home Depot and the purchase was made !

The table will have the glass removed & be repainted either the chocolate color of the chair frames or black - but that will wait until a certain Mr. Amazing arrives. I'd end up with spray paint on the concrete or courtyard walls for sure.

Happy Dance !  

2 Re: New patio chairs ! on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:38 am

Barbara101

good deal. I spray paint in the grass. The grass gets cut. NOT by me lol.

I have been checking out craigs list .I see nothing.

3 Re: New patio chairs ! on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:38 am

Crybaby

Oooh, I love those chairs, Beth. Can't believe the deal you got!

4 Re: New patio chairs ! on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:56 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

That's a good deal Beth. Those chairs are awesome too.
We have a set of them ( from a garage sale ) and they hold up really well. The fabric is like a nylon, and it didn't fade. Our table needs to be taken apart and painted too!
N O T this year!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum