Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OT Really OT.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 OT Really OT. on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:22 am

Barbara101

has anyone seen anybody from CT? I know Darch is all over every forum.The only one I have seen is Bunyap..(No )

I wonder where HG is spewing her grossness. 

2 Re: OT Really OT. on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:33 am

bethk

Admin
I don't really care - all the people here are nice and I don't even miss going back to see who was doing or posting about what....and it really was like trying not to look at a train wreck. I didn't want to look but I always DID.....

3 Re: OT Really OT. on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:38 am

Barbara101

it was like you can't eat one chip. Oh I don't care either. I was just wondering where they went.

4 Re: OT Really OT. on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:14 am

Crybaby

Barbara101 wrote:it was like you can't eat one chip. Oh I don't care either. I was just wondering where they went.
I'm sure HG is spewing her vast knowledge somewhere that isn't too far from Wikipedia, my last choice for factual info.

5 Re: OT Really OT. on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:40 am

thesweetestpea

I don't know if they'll every reopen. I'm nosey so I sent an email to the webmaster but haven't heard anything. I like Bunyap, if anyone has her email I'd like to invite her.

6 Re: OT Really OT. on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:57 am

Barbara101

it is closed for good.Ken realized it was a dead issue.IF IF IF they had removed the riff raff it could have gone on.Even tho it did lose its interest.

I liked bun at first but in the end she was the biggest backstabber.Along with several others.
My guess is she will not be a member here.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum