Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Say a prayer....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Say a prayer.... Empty Say a prayer.... Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:17 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Do us a favor and ask that Felix the little ferrel black and white cat may rest in peace....DD is in tears but it's never easy when a pet is fine one minute and then gone the next.  

Felix's best buddy, Moose (the big old black and white cat) doesn't realize he'll be the only cat in the house now.

We're just glad the little cat didn't suffer...

And, yes, I do believe pets go to heaven.

2Say a prayer.... Empty Re: Say a prayer.... Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:04 am

thesweetestpea

thesweetestpea

Tell her I'm sorry for her loss and pets are like family to us. I believe they go to Heaven as well.

3Say a prayer.... Empty Re: Say a prayer.... Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:38 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Aw, I'm so sorry. Will pray for DD and both cats. And yes, pets do indeed go to heaven. In fact, I think they have a better chance of getting into heaven than most humans...

4Say a prayer.... Empty Re: Say a prayer.... Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:48 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

I got up this morning and went out on the porch to feed Moose (the cats stayed on the screen porch at night) and poor Moose was walking around meowing, he couldn't find Felix all night. He was all over me, as if to ask where his brother is. But I'm sure he will adjust and just play with Huckleberry the goofy lab more.

DD is dreading telling the 10 yr. old. I don't know if it is easier when pets pass and the kids are around or, as in this case, the pet dies when the child is not here (he's ar his dad's).

5Say a prayer.... Empty Re: Say a prayer.... Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

bethk wrote:I got up this morning and went out on the porch to feed Moose (the cats stayed on the screen porch at night) and poor Moose was walking around meowing, he couldn't find Felix all night.  He was all over me, as if to ask where his brother is.  But I'm sure he will adjust and just play with Huckleberry the goofy lab more.  

DD is dreading telling the 10 yr. old.  I don't know if it is easier when pets pass and the kids are around or, as in this case, the pet dies when the child is not here (he's ar his dad's).  
ow.. sad... Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum