Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this forum boring?

+2
bethk
Barbara101
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Is this forum boring? Empty Is this forum boring? Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Question Question 

No one is posting.except me.Sad 

I am talking to myself.Not new ,, I do that all the time. That & my 2 'girls' I talk to. Funny they seem to know what the hack I am saying.lol

Maybe I need to step back & give it a rest..

2Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:39 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

No, please, keep the chit chat going. I'm so busy getting things packed and ready to fly home this weekend and I can't do much more. DD just knocked a glass pitcher off her baker's rack...wanted to know why I put it there???

I'm so exhausted, I couldn't even push the vacuum to pick up the shards of glass....well, it WAS HER glass pitcher...she should have bought plastic....

3Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:46 pm

JanaAZ

I'm gone a lot and not doing much cooking lately, so I haven't been posting either. I did notice that Barb was the one and only poster lately. We do have to figure out how to liven up the site though.

Right now I don't have any ideas. I'm doing a presentation on the firewise work I'm doing and having printer problems doesn't make it go any better.

4Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:56 am

LisaSD

LisaSD

It's just been a busy summer for me. Between working the estate sales and working at Sur La Table and lots of family visiting me, there has barely been any time to have "fun" on a forum. Of course, it would be nice to get some of the regular members of the cooking.com forum back here to join us. What happened to Rich's forum?

5Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:00 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

No one really knows...just what you see when you enter the site.

6Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:24 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

What happened to Rich's forum?

HG happened to Richs forum.Then because of that The good people left.He shoot himself in the foot over that..Besides he has his smoking forum that he takes care of,That one he cares about......

7Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:37 am

NormM

NormM

Just before it went down, Dilbert posted an 'oh oh' about some technical overload or something like that. I wish I could be more precise but I didn't know what he was talking about. It just seemed some part of the site was filled up or messed up and needed reconfiguring and that it was a big deal.

What is HG? OH! Never mind. I figured it out.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

8Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:47 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Ok I just saw on FB that the Cooking talk is shut down for good.Actually it was funny when the guy asked he asked if Netcooking talk was shut down.Rich said Yes Is this forum boring? 2876911673 Is this forum boring? 2876911673 He doesn't even know the name of his forum. Is this forum boring? 2855670339 

9Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:38 pm

NormM

NormM

I saw this. Sponcered by Cooked Meats and it leads back to the closed forum.
http://cookingtalkforums.com/

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

10Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:47 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

no date on it. Wonder if that was way back when they first got it going.

11Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:52 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Yes, that is what was posted before Rich and Ken started the forum. The link was to take people to the site.

12Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:07 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

he posted the news on Sept 10.

13Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:29 pm

JanaAZ

So the cookingtalkforum is closed permanently? I didn't see anything posted on facebook.

14Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:30 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

One of these days I gotta figure out that FB stuff.  I can make my way around the Internet, for the most part, and I can email.  But I don't have a clue about FB, twitter, phone texting (for the most part) or any of the stuff where they say to "#" something.  Who came up with that name, hashtag, anyway? We always said it was the number symbol.

I just just feel so old when I watch my Grandchildren do that stuff with ease.

15Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:45 pm

JanaAZ

bethk wrote:One of these days I gotta figure out that FB stuff.  I can make my way around the Internet, for the most part, and I can email.  But I don't have a clue about FB, twitter, phone texting (for the most part) or any of the stuff where they say to "#" something.  Who came up with that name, hashtag, anyway?  We always said it was the number symbol.

I just just feel so old when I watch my Grandchildren do that stuff with ease.
Come on over. I'll teach you all about social media. Don't forget to bring your xtra tomatoes!!!!

16Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

JanaAZ wrote:So the cookingtalkforum is closed permanently?  I didn't see anything posted on facebook.

Ken has had "CPU time" issues and has shut CT down and concentrated on Smoked-Meat...

Rich's post to a Tim.

17Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:45 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Not boring to me, B. Sometimes I too feel like I'm the only one talking but I think other people are just busy. Things will pick up once the cold weather kicks in!!

18Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:58 am

LisaSD

LisaSD

So Barbara, maybe you should go back and invite those people again that you sent messages to before???

19Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

LisaSD wrote:So Barbara, maybe you should go back and invite those people again that you sent messages to before???
That's a great idea, Lisa.

20Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I have no email addies or I would.

21Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:37 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Well, obviously a lot of people are interested as when I signed on about 30 minutes or so ago, there was me and 12 GUESTS online! 12! Most in the U.S. that I could see and one in the U.K. Cool 

22Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:42 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Now it's me and someone from Russia and Canada!

23Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:17 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

hummm wonder how we invite them lol

24Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

How are you feeling today, B? I hope you're doing better.

25Is this forum boring? Empty Re: Is this forum boring? Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:51 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Crybaby wrote:How are you feeling today, B?  I hope you're doing better.

Is this forum boring? 3561122519  yes ...thank you so much for noticing.I think allergy is kicking in.I don't suffer that much, but I can tell sumptin up. Still hot & humid..85`

No matter what I take for my back pain works. Nothing...Next up is DR for that I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum