Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So where is everyone??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So where is everyone?? Empty So where is everyone?? Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:04 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

am I the only one laying around & doing nothing on a Saturday??

I can't go to the farmers market.. So where is everyone?? 387840482 

I am not window shopping or any shopping at any store on a Saturday.

My TV antenna is messed up,so anything good to watch is out.

Reading may be it for today.

I do have to clean my smoker thingy.

Leftovers for dinner. No cooking today So where is everyone?? 3602300868 

2So where is everyone?? Empty Re: So where is everyone?? Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:50 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Barb, You are gonna love this one!
I wake up this am, and the kitchen is boiling hot!
Here is Tina on the computer, and there it is! The electric space heater running full blast!....

I was like...awwwk awwwk awwwk!!!!!!!

Heat is returning by Wednesday. Maybe high 70's or low 80's.
Granddaughter is leaving Next Sunday for North Carolina for a week to visit friends (whatever) and she said she was taking a jacket and sweater. I said,"For What??"
She said it gets cold in the mornings there! ....
I told her," Barbara on the forum lives in SC, and she said its hot hot hot there! GD said,"Maybe, but not in North Carolina!"
I said, NC is just a skip above SC, and I'm sure they are the same general temperatures???. hahahahahahahaha

3So where is everyone?? Empty Re: So where is everyone?? Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:58 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Very Happy I'm here! Gonna clean the window screens and windaws in the front. Tina has been on my A** about getting that done for weeks now, and now that it is cool, I have no excuses.

Then after that...hahaha I clean and service the wood pellet stove in the living room. Getting it ready for when we DO get that colder weather.

4So where is everyone?? Empty Re: So where is everyone?? Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:15 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

checking in... So where is everyone?? 3267860543  I'm here.. we woke up late, almost 9.. now having 1/2 cup of coffee with milk and a piece of sweet cake.. browsing the nets before getting busy later.. some friends are coming today for lunch.. I baked a whole spicy chicken yesterday and I'm going to broil it before serving it

5So where is everyone?? Empty Re: So where is everyone?? Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:27 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

IF IF IF she is going to western NC it may be cooler.On the coast it will be hot & humid.

90`+ today.here..

6So where is everyone?? Empty Re: So where is everyone?? Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:02 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Barbara101 wrote:IF IF IF she is going to western NC it may be cooler.On the coast it will be hot & humid.

90`+ today.here..
Concord...outside of Charlotte

7So where is everyone?? Empty Re: So where is everyone?? Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
Barbara101 wrote:IF IF IF she is going to western NC it may be cooler.On the coast it will be hot & humid.

90`+ today.here..
Concord...outside of Charlotte

oh ok.I know it well.Nascar country BIG Time.and NOTHING else lol

8So where is everyone?? Empty Re: So where is everyone?? Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:11 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

im in Indiana....visiting grandchildren....

9So where is everyone?? Empty Re: So where is everyone?? Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:35 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:im in Indiana....visiting grandchildren....
YAY! grams in
Indiana....yippy
Looks like gram will be cooking all their favorites!Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum